DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Gasoline & Diesel Prices in Your Area?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gasoline & Diesel Prices in Your Area?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted
Gas has fallen a bunch last month or 2.
Diesel hardly at all. Don't know why D isn't dropping like gas? The two fuels were identical priced in the Spring. Now 90 cents to $1.10 more per gallon for Diesel here in D/FW.
I'm seeing $1.79-$2.09 for Regular gas, and Diesel is still $2.75-$2.89 in North Dallas.
How is it where you fellas are at?

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1035 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
In south Ft Worth its 1.80-90 for unleaded and 2.60-80 for diesel

Posts: 2422 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Remarkable fluctuation here in our area of NC. Gas here is $2.07 for reg and Diesel is $2.99. Go 50 miles East and it is $2.69 for reg and diesel is $2.19......and on the interstates its even higher.

Posts: 6213 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
Tax Happy NJ

Reg gas around 2.40-2.50
Diesel 3.00-3.10

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Gas today here in Lebanon IN jumped to 2.39 was 2.05 diesel has pretty much held at 3.30s for a while

Posts: 65 | Location: central indiana | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
gas is around 2.65

diesel is around 3.35 off the interstate areas, around the interstates 3.55-3.75

this is around harrisburg pa

Posts: 691 | Location: tower city pa | Registered: December 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
In Arizona reg. is 2.44 diesel 3.18 to 3.22

in SoCa reg. is reg 3.41 and diesel 3.89 to 4.09

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Eman
posted Hide Post
Gas was $2.02, I do't pay attention to diesel. Diesel is used by big trucks and home heating so the price isn't going to drop.

Posts: 1458 | Location: E TN | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Vacaville Ca.
3.70 reg
Flex 2.59
3.80-4.19 diesel

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
https://www.gasbuddy.com/

Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1231 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Jred, don’t know where you buy your gas in so cal but I’ve been paying under 3.00 a gallon for a week.

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of AlkyIROC
posted Hide Post
Stop complaining. Your fuel is still cheap.

Using Gasbuddy to convert liters to gallons and convert the currency exchange, here in Calgary, gasoline is currently $3.62/gallon which is on at least a 1 year low right now.

Can't do a conversion for the diesel prices. Cheap gas is going for $0.929/liter and cheap diesel is going for $1.189/liter.

Approximately 40% of our fuel price is taxes which keep going up.

I always have to laugh when americans complain when gas prices go up 10 cents a gallon. Ours normally jumps 10 cents a liter. Think of your gas going up 50 cents a gallon overnight.

www.hardtail.com Stephen's Racing Page
Best ET: 9.029
Best MPH: 150.45

Posts: 1352 | Location: Calgary | Registered: June 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Jred, don’t know where you buy your gas in so cal but I’ve been paying under 3.00 a gallon for a week.

I fly into LAX and travel along the beach cities only Manhattan Beach Marina Del Rey Santa Monica . Check out the prices on gas buddy

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Last week at the California Button-willow exchange on I-5 I paid $4.59 a gallon for regular gasoline. Most of the other gas stations alone I-5 the price was the same.

Evidently the cost of Governor Browns Bullet Train was underestimated by an additional hundred billion dollars. I guess no one realized that there wasn’t any train service from LA to Sacramento.

Jerry’s legacy, bankrupt the State to pay for his personal Bullet Train.

Bob

Posts: 3081 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
In Houston as low as $1.88 for reg unleaded and as low as 2.78 for diesel.

How in the world can California get away with ripping off the public? Absolutely mind boggling...nearly $3 dollars more for the same freaking gallon of gasoline? They can have it!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TORQIN:
In Houston as low as $1.88 for reg unleaded and as low as 2.78 for diesel.

How in the world can California get away with ripping off the public? Absolutely mind boggling...nearly $3 dollars more for the same freaking gallon of gasoline? They can have it!

Chris, California the 3’d World Country... And the refinery’s are within 40 miles! I wait till the Mrs. gets me .90 off fuel through Safeway (25 Gal limit) then I tank up.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4491 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
It could cost nearly $300.00 more per fill up on the motorhome...EACH fill up? NOT THIS GUY... Shake head

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Dead on+...Yeah our fuel bill for racing is Blue Man Holy Moly

Raceless in California!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
$4.99 a gallon for regular here in Manhattan!

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 626 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
There is over 10 million cars and trucks registered in Los Angles county alone. State board of equalization reported sales in 2015 alone were 15.1 billions of fuel sold in that year.... taxes divided between county , state and feds must be huge....