DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Gasoline Dually powertrains **UPDATED**
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gasoline Dually powertrains **UPDATED**
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
To others interested, it's an awesome piece, can't wait to put some miles on it tomorrow...full tow report forthcoming..

No engine break in required by manufacture prior to towing?

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Break it in like I'll use it. Cool

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
In my driveway, hooked up to go racing in the morning, for $6766.00 LESS THAN STICKER . (with a FULL tank of fuel)

I believe NOTHING I read on forums and half of what I see with my own eyes so prove it or STFU!

Post a photo of the window sticker and your sales invoice.

That said...

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
10,600+ views, somebody cares! Wink

2BKing Cool

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2520 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Fabman
posted Hide Post
quote:
To others interested, it's an awesome piece, can't wait to put some miles on it tomorrow...full tow report forthcoming.

The dealer was awesome, no issues with them.

Congrats on the new truck Dave!

Posts: 272 | Location: USA | Registered: August 27, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
this dumbass not only ordered a gas dually but really believes he's going to buy it for less than window sticker IF they build it at all which is highly unlikely with THOUSANDS of Duramax diesel duallies on order! Laughing very hard

Well dumbass , you're Wrong again.

As usual. Roll Eyes

In my driveway, hooked up to go racing in the morning, for $6766.00 LESS THAN STICKER . (with a FULL tank of fuel)

Nice, enjoy it.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Congrats. Always nice to get a new truck!

BG

Posts: 759 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
197 trailer miles yesterday, 7.2 MPG, running 68-72 mph.
Plenty of power in between 2200 and 3500 RPM.

Pulled the hill out of Edgewater up onto I-74 with ease, my old BBC dually really struggled with that one.

What an AWESOME piece of equipment.
With all the crap I'm mad at GM over, they still produce a great product.

It's a game changer for us, since Nana won't have to haul the kids in her car anymore.

I'll get your pictures for you ED, just to make you eat your ignorant words, again.

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Get the photos and if you really got it for less than sticker, good for you but that ain’t happening in the greater NYC area.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

Pulled the hill out of Edgewater up onto I-74 with ease, my old BBC dually really struggled with that one.

It's a game changer for us, since Nana won't have to haul the kids in her car anymore.

I'll get your pictures for you ED, just to make you eat your ignorant words, again.

Glad you're happy with your truck!

F**K ED, you don't owe him shyt nor anyone else for that matter! Simple as telling him to STFU & go pound sand. Wink

2BKing Cool

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2520 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Get the photos and if you really got it for less than sticker, good for you but that ain’t happening in the greater NYC area.

Believe it or not, out here in hilljack flyover country, there are still men of honor who do right, because it's right, and don't kneel to the alter of $$$$$, yet live quite well.

My dealer doesn't think it's right to charge over sticker, we worked our way into the selling price.
I won't say it was painless. I knew I had him when I asked if he had to register as a sex offender for being a rapist. Laughing Hard

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

Glad you're happy with your truck!

F**K ED, you don't owe him shyt nor anyone else for that matter! Simple as telling him to STFU & go pound sand. Wink

2BKing Cool

None of his business anyway. You do not have to explain or justify anything to the little man.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3992 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
1. Not little
2. You wouldn’t say it to my face loser
3. Lots of liars on this forum making claims that they can’t back up with indisputable proof!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
1. you're not little, you're a midget
2. The only loser is you, whom doesn't compete in a race seat; because you're a scared, chicken little midget & was a previous known 1st round duck in his own duck pond.
3. You're the #1 loser B1tch, whom makes claims not backed-up with indisputable proof!
4. STFU & pound sand, b1tch titted midget boy. What part of that do you not understand, on the screen & in your face. Razz

2Bking

Relaxing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: B KING,

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Diesel is $1.80 a gallon higher here. Glad mine is gas. But 100% gas is about 50Cents more a gallon then 10 % ethanol gas.It is 91 Octane and it gets 1 mpg better with the 91 octane. She likes hanging around the 10-11 mpg. mark. Almost 14 mpg. unloaded.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quoted for the truth...

quote:
Originally posted by Canted Valve:
quote:
please enlighten us with specifics about our work ethics; you can start with me. I'd like to hear what you think you know. Wink

You have lived off of other peoples taxes all your life.
quote:
with being retired military I have my monthly pension & disability compensation.

You are milking the system, I've seen it done before by two of my former neighbors. First the military then double dip in the military industrial complex. You will live well in retirement not because of enriching the lives of others (being productive) rather collecting tax dollars. If you are truly disabled you wouldn't be drag racing. You ask for an opinion, I would not have responded if not. I am a former draftee and endured your kind for my country. You see I was forced to serve and I was forced to pay taxes all my life. And now you continue to live well off of my tax dollars. JMO

clapping

Translated…You’re a scum bag and a lazy piece of shyt!

His early retirement means this lazy fuc doesn’t want to work anymore, rather continue to milk the system living off of tax payers dollars!

This broke dyck pos who’s boosting about “early retirement” and claims he’s financially set, has nothing but junk for a race car and trailer Laughing very hard which hasn’t been in competition for 2 years because he doesn’t have the money to rebuild it and last year he custom orders the trailer of his dreams for 30 years and backs out of the deal within days of it being delivered to the dealer again because he didn’t have the money and dream trailer 2.0 still hasn’t been ordered 2 years later and never will be! You can’t make this shyt up and only on an Internet message board can a broke dyck who ain’t got nothing, boast about early retirement while he’s been milking the system, living off tax payers $ while scanning the system collecting disability.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
1. you're not little, you're a midget
2. The only loser is you, whom doesn't compete in a race seat; because you're a scared, chicken little midget & was a previous known 1st round duck in his own duck pond.
3. You're the #1 loser B1tch, whom makes claims not backed-up with indisputable proof!
4. STFU & pound sand, b1tch titted midget boy. What part of that do you not understand, on the screen & in your face. Razz

2Bking

Relaxing

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Have almost 500 tow miles on it now, I can see upper 8 to low 9 MPG *IF* I can modulate my speed a little better. 72 MPH gets me low 7's, 65 ish and under looks like about 8.6 +.
That doesn't sound like a big deal, but it's a 33.3% + fuel savings for me.

Have I mentioned how AWESOME the braking is?
Beside the truck brakes being 1000% better than what I've been used to, the integrated trailer brake controller is a dream.

As mad as I've been at GM, the products are simply awesome.
Very pleased with the purchase.
Not even mad about the price.

That's all.

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile you still haven't backed up your claim and never will!

quote:
quote:

I believe NOTHING I read on forums and half of what I see with my own eyes so prove it or STFU!

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meanwhile you still haven't backed up your claim and never will!

quote:
quote:

Here we go again...
How did I know that this would come around?
You're so predictable. Roll Eyes

No Eddie, I have the photo, and I'll share it as soon as I get around to creating an online photo sharing album, be patient, your next public embarrassment can wait. Laughing Hard

Dave Cook
N375