DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Duramax no cost performance help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Duramax no cost performance help
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
I drive a 2006 GMC Duramax, the best no cost enhancement I have discovered is to move the driver's seat very slightly more forward than your usual driving position. Doing so, allows the accelerator pedal to be comfortably depressed more. Makes all the difference.

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1833 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
are you sure about the no cost part? Seems it would use more fuel and that would in turn cost more.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
No cost for the performance gain, not necessarily the results. clapping

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
But....if you want to save fuel move the seat back a little so you don't press the pedal as far.

I used to be a people person, but people ruined that.

Posts: 225 | Location: Usually home | Registered: January 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post