DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dragster brake pads ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragster brake pads ?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted
Have any fast dragster guys used Hawk brand brake pads?
I've been using Strange B5020....but they're "just enough" at short shut off tracks...
I was looking at the Hawk DT50 series pads..

Any input?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
If you take the strange sticker off, it says hawk underneath....

302-786-1078
slickvic@slickvicracing.com

slickvic@slickvicracing.com
www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Carbon lorraine FTW....

Posts: 1258 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
Carbon lorraine FTW....

I put a set of those on when I switched to TD, stop great, not too dusty on the wheels but they really value there pads $$$$

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Dave do you know how much brake pressure you have at the calipers?

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post