DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Golf Cart Tow Bar
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Golf Cart Tow Bar
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I am looking for the tow bar for the ratchet style straps, that mounts between the front and rear seats. They use to sell them but im having trouble locating them.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Try Jerry Bickel

Posts: 2139 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I tried but nothing

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Are you talking about one like this:

https://quartermax.com/15-retractable-tow-strap/

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
No its actually the metal bracket that that hooks to and it mounts between the seats on a golf cart.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
The one you are asking about was sold by the Top Sportsman Racer who had passed away. He had a custom golf cart company and I have one on my golf cart I had bought from him several years ago. Sorry I cannot remember the name of his company.

Posts: 293 | Location: New Milford, CT USA | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Davis

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5296 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post