Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    AN fuel line question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AN fuel line question
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Working on my street car, it's got a bunch of -6AN PTFE hoses on it. It came that way, but it's a project that is not finished. I'm in the process of re-routing some of the hoses and one fitting is wrong, so I'm going to have to remove it, shorten the hose a little, and go at it again. I know I'll need a new olive for the PTFE hose, as they're one-time use. Where do you get them? Are they specific to AN fittings only? Kinda wanted to get this done today as I only get one day every couple of months to get stuff done.

Posts: 433 | Location: central Ar | Registered: June 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I know it wont do you any good today, but they are available from Jegs, Summit, Amazon etc. They come in a package of 5 or 6, I have some left over from a prior project, if I can just find them again. You might try some of you racing buddies if you need something today, good luck.

Posts: 139 | Location: Midlothian, Texas | Registered: October 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
How much pressure? Sometimes you can reuse them. What do you have to lose? Take it apart and look at it.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 4639 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post