DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Trailer Toad setup?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trailer Toad setup?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of JP Miller
posted
When you are doing your initial setup does the trailer have be fully loaded or can you set it up without the car in it?

Posts: 28 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Why wouldn’t you just call and ask Trailer Toad?

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Rodney Pryor
posted Hide Post
It’s Sunday and maybe he’s trying to get it done today?

Posts: 116 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JP Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
Why wouldn’t you just call and ask Trailer Toad?

It's Sunday and I was trying to get it setup today. You could have just said you didn't know or not replied at all.

Posts: 28 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of JP Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rodney Pryor:
It’s Sunday and maybe he’s trying to get it done today?

Pretty much.

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Me personally, just like your going to leave with it to go racing.

Posts: 30 | Location: Delaware | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post