DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    At the track Saturday
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

At the track Saturday
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted
The man above was watching over him. Sheared the studs. I was on the return road right where it happened watching him. Glad he is OK. All the safety components worked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMoQo8AuoIo

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
5/8's stud?

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1401 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Not sure. I kept my distance for the EMT's

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Scary deal having them break in the lights like that. Glad he is okay.

On a different note, why are they racing with the guard rail missing and torn up right after the score boards?. He is lucky he caught the wall right before that section otherwise the result may have been different

Posts: 2431 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I just replaced my axles,bearings,5/8 studs,washers and nuts on my dragster.

12 years old so I feel much better now

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post