DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Elite 95 Delay Box
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elite 95 Delay Box
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted
I have an Elite 95 box that is a couple of years old. Tonight I was cleaning up the Sunfire and checking the box settings and found that no matter what I do the #1 key function will not do anything. Is there something I am missing or anyone run across this before?Thanks for you help

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
The #1 key displays the Dial In Page which is the same page that is displayed at initial power up.

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is correct. When I need to use that # 1 digit in my dial or anything else it's a no go.

Posts: 230 | Location: Kilgore Texas | Registered: July 15, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I've had that happen temporarily on my 450, but they always seem to come back to life.

I was helping a friend with his 475 last week, and the #1 didn't seem to be working on his either so we set the SLE time at 0.99. The arrow didn't work for that particular function.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3155 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I use Elite 95 and carry a spare because I’ve had a failure prior. Easy to switch for me and like the smaller boxes. Only using delay, crossover and bump down features.

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Little Chief
posted Hide Post
After further checking the #1 & #7 buttons are not functioning. I sent the box back to Digital Delay today to have a look over. Hopefully it's something minor that can be repaired easily. Oh well if not I really like that box with the toggle switches. Lol