New
Find
Notify
Tools

D. O. T. racer
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
posted
Where is he? Miss his build thread, DOT does it all, talented. I admire that in a racer.

Lots of very talented folks on this site.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4479 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
X2....I was looking for updates on his build thread & appears he's banned. I thought that only happens to ED.

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2520 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Banned for what?

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1385 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here's the last posting I could find on him.

https://drr.infopop.cc/eve/foru...0760912/m/5087049496

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2520 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing he deactivated his account, or it was soaking up too much bandwidth?

After that exchange with the know-nothing, built nothing, never won nothing checkbook wannabe test and tuner with the bought cookie cutter combinations, I wouldn't blame him.

Todd was here, and other places, long before Pigley took his first DQ cruise with his gay goombas.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1622 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says our resident double wide dirtbag. Wrong

I also trailered Todd's azz. NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:

After that exchange with the know-nothing, built nothing, never won nothing checkbook wannabe test and tuner with the bought cookie cutter combinations, I wouldn't blame him.

Todd was here, and other places, long before Pigley took his first DQ cruise with his gay goombas.

LOL! Goob Knows Big Grin

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:

LOL! Goob Knows Big Grin

Very True.

Sad! DOT was always laid back cool, with good posts. Experienced guy.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Bring back DOT Racer !

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
I've seen some recent pics, It's coming along like would be expected, Real Nice !!!!

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post