DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Sure hope she is alright after the chute deal.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sure hope she is alright after the chute deal.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted
Weird. Anybody see it? It's on you know where.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Scary deal. Need to watch those things and give them some respect. I had a guy with his chute out come past me on the return road. Wind blew it into my wheelie bar. Moved the car. Bent the bar to unusable. Whoops!

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6406 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Now that Huston Platt accident was tragic.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
There was an incident this past weekend at a local track where a guy was driving back up the return road dragging his chute and caught the open door on a really nice Henry J parked along the road. Tore the door up pretty bad, could only imagine what it could do to a human body.

Posts: 2429 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post