New
Find
Notify
Tools

New headers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have a set of the Performance Welding stainless headers w/merge collectors that I picked up used 3 years ago. They came coated so no dealing with polishing the stainless. So far no cracks or problems and they look nice.

Before I found that set I called and asked about getting a new set from him but at that time he didn’t do dragster headers anymore. Sounded like it wasn’t cost effective for him.

My wife’s car has chrome Dynatechs. They’re pretty but very heavy! I’m sure they’ll be rusting and/or cracking soon and we’ll be looking for new headers.

Posts: 712 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have a set of 2 1/4 to 2 3/8 down with the turn up and coated in silver that we used for display. I will ship them for free in the lower 48 for 1200.

Posts: 12 | Location: Kodak, Tn. | Registered: March 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I have the chrome dynatechs 11 years old and still look fantastic. They are heavy . So easy to clean up. No problems 1100 passes easy

Posts: 36 | Location: canada | Registered: January 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post