Find
Notify
Tools

Elite Chassis
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of sc4087
posted Hide Post
What's that huge ipad looking calculator thing on the left of the dash?

Mike Greene

Posts: 509 | Location: Burleson, TX | Registered: March 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:

What page is the picture?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6375 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:

Navigation/GPS.............

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3096 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No navigation but it does have a horn and backup lights.

Car w/driver, race ready weighs 2026 lbs. with a cast iron block 582.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

The biondo delay box?

Posts: 785 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Some pictures of Kevin Fords brand new Elite TD. They have been working on getting it sorted out and did run 6.13 this past weekend.

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
No navigation but it does have a horn and backup lights.

Car w/driver, race ready weighs 2026 lbs. with a cast iron block 582.

I hope he is a very large driver for that weight..

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
230 lbs.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Steve, just for clarity, Kevin’s car was an Undercover that was front halved and back halved by Elite.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Interesting, Kevin did not tell me that when I talked to him about it. Only that it took about a year to get it done. That explains the Undercover blow plate. I know he was having some wheel stand issues and came over and compared engine angles to mine and said his is about 1.5* higher in the front then mine so that could be a contributing factor.

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
no he put the undercover plate on for airflow to the procharger.i am reasonably positive it is all new elite

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1392 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Rusty, it’s not, I spoke to Bill Frederick. That said, the driver’s compartment is all that remains of the original frame. The carbon body along with carbon dash is also original Undercover, as is the rear housing along with other components.

DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
okie dokie

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1392 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
the give away was the carbon body, Bill doesn't yet offer a carbon body on his Elite cars.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Matt Schell for his runner up in Wednesday’s American/Racetech dragster shootout at the summer fling at National Trails Raceway in his new Elite dragster I featured here. This is Matt’s 1st season in a big car. He also went deep yesterday in the $15k race.

https://www.facebook.com/watch...NK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Looks like he is getting a new american

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
well he won the American chassis in the dragster shootout.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
as u know a chassis is far away from a complete car

Posts: 155 | Location: Syracuse NY | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
About $50k from the complete plumbed and wired roller he will have built.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
well he won the American chassis in the dragster shootout.

I bought the Race Tech that the winner took. It's due to be built in Jan and I am waiting for a quote on levels of finishing. At a minimum, I am having them wire and plumb it for brakes, throttle/chute cables etc...

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post