DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Tunnel ram spacer to add plenum volume
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tunnel ram spacer to add plenum volume
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted
Any one know who makes these Teflon spacers to add plenum volume to a tunnel ram? Looking for a 3/8 and 1/2 spacer for a HRE manifold for a customer.

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
tap plastics , a band saw and a couple hours of your time
been there

Posts: 83 | Location: Benicia Ca | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
So Jeff what you are saying is that you will have Barry get right on that for me? How about some longer brackets to bolt onto the carb stud that the throttle linkage will pivot off of,where do i find those?

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Bolt the bracket to the manifold
I can send you a pict

Kinsler has all the parts

Posts: 83 | Location: Benicia Ca | Registered: November 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
We made our own...Hopefully you got the brackets coming.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

Posts: 987 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: April 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Pascal
posted Hide Post
McMaster Carr or Grainger sells the spacer in different plastic/nylon. Make your template and cut yourself.

Pascal Lecompte
Lecompte Racing Engines
TD3726
248-703-8505
plecompte@lecompteracingengines.com

Dealer for:
Callies
Cometic Gaskets
Comp Cams
DART
Diamond Pistons
Morel Lifters
PAC Springs
PSI Springs
Quick Fuel Technology
T&D Machines
Trend Pushrods

Posts: 18 | Location: Ortonville, MI | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
I cut ours out on the mill... lotsa debris but very easy and fast ....

Posts: 783 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post