DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Enderle 80a1 pump bypass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enderle 80a1 pump bypass
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of 1970 NOVA
posted
I have changed my car around and dont have room to mount under fuel or the bypass from the on off valve so it feeds back to pump can I block it off and let the other bypass take care it

Posts: 2 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: August 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My bypass is on the barrel valve. I've had a bypass mounted between the pump and the barrel valve. It all worked the same.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of 1970 NOVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you made sense to me thought I would ask

Posts: 2 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: August 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Sure, you can mount it anywhere on the pressure side you want. On mine I have the main on the barrel valve up top and the high speed on the pump above the fuel shut off.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 3972 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
If keep it between BV and pump and it will be the same. If you put after the BV pressure will change a bunch. Enderle square BV has big pressure drop on it.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4170 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
not sure i am following everything here ,but the shut off valve return needs to go to tank or loop to pump

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1390 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ya, I didn’t really follow either, but make sure the pump doesn’t get dead headed. I only have a shutoff (not a 3 way) on the injected car but both the main and the pump loop are before the shutoff. I figure that allows plenty of flow to prevent dead heading.

Posts: 928 | Location: my own little world | Registered: July 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post