New
Find
Notify
Tools

Racepak
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
If you have any interest I have the following brand new in the boxes.
V300sd with the timing upgrade
Iq-3 dash

Also a set of 8 egt's all redone brand new by racepak. Just the black boxes are used.

I was going to use in a new car build but I bought a turnkey car and it's all there already.

Posts: 415 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Richard Hammond
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Galofaro:
Iq-3 dash

Also a set of 8 egt's all redone brand new by racepak. Just the black boxes are used.

I was going to use in a new car build but I bought a turnkey car and it's all there already.

PM me a price on the iq-3 dash

Posts: 434 | Location: miami | Registered: September 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Galofaro:
Iq-3 dash

Check pms

Posts: 1438 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The logger dash has no g meter correct ? Trying to figure the best way to go

Posts: 40 | Location: Ohio | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Hammertime
posted Hide Post
If you plan to keep the car for a long time a iq3 into a sportsman or v300 is a great choice. If you have plans to switch cars or own multi cars, I like doing a udx replay dash independently from a sportsman/v300. This way allows you to take the data logger to different cars and keep the udx replay in the current car.

A few things I’ll add
1. The vnet with Racepak is by far the best thing going vs multi cables to each sensor.
2. The software is the easiest to use imo
3. Customer Service is excellent not only direct from Racepak but also from their main dealers (ex. Greg Kelly)

I could keep on going, I’ve installed everything out there and run Racepak in everything I can.

David Lanning

Lanning Electric

Team Mickey Thompson

Posts: 4658 | Location: Coldwater,MI | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Right..the logger dash doesn't have gmeter. Price is about the same for sportsman and iq3 dash.

Posts: 1438 | Location: St Marys | Registered: January 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ski_dwn_it:
Right..the logger dash doesn't have gmeter. Price is about the same for sportsman and iq3 dash.

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mike Nitzsche
posted Hide Post
I use a V300sd. I download every run. I really like keeping track of my belt drive fuel pump pressure, trans pressure, oil pressure DID save my motor(I found I was low on oil in the drysump tank) I have 4 shock sensors that I'm currently looking at ride heights at various places on the track. O2 is nice, but I'm kinda scared to believe it's accuracy from weekend to weekend.

Posts: 1364 | Location: Lansing,Mi | Registered: March 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post