Find
Notify
Tools

New car build
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of KWig
posted Hide Post
Todd’s work has impressed most of us, for a long time. Even back to his”home built” trailer, that was a helluva lot nicer that just about any you can buy
It doesn’t really matter if he’s not a bracket racer.

You have to put in the effort, to get anything out of it.

Posts: 736 | Location: Cumming Ga | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
you don't get to tell me or anyone here to move along. My name was mentioned in this thread and I responded.

Frankly I don't know why DOT posts here, he's not a bracket racer, never was and never will be. The place for this thread is YB, they even have a dedicate forum for builds threads....

https://www.yellowbullet.com/f...s/build-threads.137/

Posts: 7 | Location: delaware | Registered: October 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
probably the same reason you have 19,000 pictures of your car and a white trailer. Because he can

Posts: 7 | Location: delaware | Registered: October 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Anyone can buy a car. It takes a special person to build his own car!!

DRR Pro
Picture of Paul S/Q
posted Hide Post
keep coming with the build posts ... as someone who has built 2 of my own cars from scratch , I enjoy watching the engineering and total process. and your welds are total artwork...

Posts: 783 | Location: hopefully pickin up a check in the winners circle | Registered: November 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
it's not too hard to find the build photos of many "f’ing ugly" mustangs built for heads up racing you want and many of them run quicker and faster than what this one will.

Builds like Scott's dragsters and Larry Woodfin's bracket cars and this Elite Chassis dragster are what this forums is about.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
quote:
it's not too hard to find the build photos of many "f’ing ugly" mustangs built for heads up racing you want and many of them run quicker and faster than what this one will.

Builds like Scott's dragsters and Larry Woodfin's bracket cars and this Elite Chassis dragster are what this forums is about.

My ride in the slot next to Ed's new tubing. About five years ago. Chubby guy in blue is me.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of nomad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nomad:
quote:

My ride in the slot next to Ed's new tubing. About five years ago. Chubby guy in blue is me.

nomad
Bruce Guertin

Easily distracted by bright shiny objects.

Wife says I'm a new adventure every day.

Call Automotive Performance Engines for all your complete engine building, dyno service needs 863-967-8781

Posts: 2544 | Location: Auburndale, Florida | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post