DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Super Gas Roadster and Crank Centerline
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super Gas Roadster and Crank Centerline
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
Anyone out there running a Davis car or any other roadster and would share their crank height. Having an issue with a car getting the transfer to rear. So if you can share the info id appreciate it.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Had an 2001 Davis Roadster from 2010-2014 and the crank Centerline was between 12.5” and 13”. You could not run the car off the stop! (Reason I sold it) If yours is that high, you have bars wrong on the 4-link.

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have no issues running mine on or off the stop, Engine is center line in the car, no offset. Just trying to get the car to react a little better at tree.

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post