Notify
Tools

Shock Help
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MorgretNation:
Weather prevented any runs this weekend. Here is the same log with the shocks & accel meter turned on.

The driveshaft is what to look at. You want one rounded off hump ideally. Right now you have two with points at the top.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That's just a guess though,> "ideally you'd want one rounded hump in the driveshaft". This is what the tire tracks would look like behind the car, in the groove with one rounded hump in the driveshaft graph.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the year 2018 where everybody has on board computers and genuine live telemetry right straight from NASA and still hasnt a clue what theyre lookin at....

But by all means proceed, this shyts hilarious.

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I already message MorgretNation and took back my tuning suggestion. The shocks aren't working. I sent him a good graph of a similar car. The car squats and goes above ride height which isn't what we are looking for at all. The electronics of the Koni's aren't working like they should or did at one time.

Posts: 21 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Bigdrive88
posted Hide Post
Thanks Shane. I will get with you over the winter & more than likely go with the option you sent me. Thanks

Posts: 185 | Location: Hagerstown | Registered: September 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post