DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Just Maybe... Out in the spring
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just Maybe... Out in the spring
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted
You have got to be **** me. Bring your Bobcat.
I told them don't block it in..... Better hope the sides aren't damaged.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TD3550,

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is the pile actually that close looking at picture looks like could be buried or open in front of trailer

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
Center of the pile was pushed into the front side of the trailer. That's what i was worried about.
After i got done screaming. Management sent out
3 guys and a Bobcat.Thankfully, no damage.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Glad to here

Posts: 387 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
That would have pissed me off to no end! Glad no damage though!

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Glad no damage. I would still be screaming and directing it who was responsible. I would probably have lawyer fess. .
Not for suing but for what i would have done to somebody's a$$

Not much piss' me off faster than disrespecting my property that I worked my butt off to pay for.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
You have got to be **** me. Bring your Bobcat.
I told them don't block it in..... Better hope the sides aren't damaged.

Blue Man Holy crap! Not only that, water intrusion! Hope you get a warm up.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post