DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Dual Side LED Dial Board
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dual Side LED Dial Board
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I recently purchased a used Green LED Dual Side dial board. I am trying to get the correct control head for it from Biondo or Digital Delay but it looks like there is a new version and the old is no longer made. How can I tell if my board is version 1 or 2 and will the new control head work with version 1 board?

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
Original version has a phone cable connection (RJ11) plus a 12 V+ and Gnd connection. Newer version has a purple and blue wire for comms, and then the 12 V+ and Gnd connection.

302-786-1078
slickvic@slickvicracing.com

www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So if you have the older version can you use the new controller with it? It seems the older controller is no longer avail

Posts: 232 | Location: On the top of a bus! | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
So if you have the older version can you use the new controller with it? It seems the older controller is no longer avail

Not compatable

Posts: 2457 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
So basically you find an old controller or throw it away

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
My flip-a-dial works every time unlike those dang electronic ones!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5308 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Slick Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinChicken:
So basically you find an old controller or throw it away

Or find someone who wants a spare?

302-786-1078

www.slickvicracing.com
302-786-1078

Dealer for most major brands, including Simpson, Necksgen, Hans, Strange, Moser, Amsoil, Aerospace, Digital Delay, Hoosier, M/T, Goodyear, Redhorse, MSD, Racepak, Lucas, and more.

Complete racecar wiring and custom CNC parts available.

Posts: 131 | Location: Delaware | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of 00 DEAD ON
posted Hide Post
I just put the K&K dual dial boards in my door car. I also had the K&K dual sided on my dragster
Good luck

Brian Mollison
2009 RaceTech Dragster
2020 Sumerduck Dragway VA Top ET Champion
2017 Sumerduck Top ET & SSS Track Champion
2017 MAC Top ET Track Champion
2009 Sumerduck Dragway Va Top ET & IHRA SSS Track Champion
2008 IHRA Division 1 Top ET Bracket Final Runner-up
2007 Colonial Beach Dragway Top ET Track Champion

Posts: 1026 | Location: Stafford, Virginia | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post