DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Torque Converter Installation Kits Now Available
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Torque Converter Installation Kits Now Available
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted
Will Holloman came up with a great idea for helping with the installation of torque converters. Check it out.

Now available for bolt in and bolt together converters. HERE > https://www.collectortethers.c...ement-Parts_c100.htm

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Link doesn't work.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Does for me

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Looks good but what about collars to space center to crank

Posts: 388 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Now it works.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of DragRaceSolutions.com
posted Hide Post
We've also added kits for the 6 bolt, bolt together converters that the bolts thread directly into the converters.

Also - spacers and the lock washers can be purchased separately.

Thanks!
SL...

Home of Collector Tethers ~ Just-N-Time Buttons & Drag Race Solutions products

www.DragRaceSolutions.com
Sales@DragRaceSolutions.com

Posts: 85 | Location: Tennessee, U.S.A. | Registered: July 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Top355x:
Looks good but what about collars to space center to crank

Some setups don't always get enough room for a slip on collar like the LS guys. MOST converter manufacturers ask for the midplate thickness and adjust the height the pilot accordingly. then the user adds the spacers.

A weld on ring is possible but now you introduce the possibility of it not being welded on center unless you have specialty jigs/bushings. Secondly you introduce the possibility of over heating the steal around the bushing and making it loose.

-Dalton

FTI Performance
Competition Converters and Racing Transmissions
"Some call it cheating, we call it the competitive edge."
www.FTIPerformance.com
info@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 163 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info FTI

Posts: 388 | Location: Natick MA | Registered: November 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post