DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Enderle nozzles to drop in jets
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enderle nozzles to drop in jets
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
I am selling a lot of my Enderle stuf and switching over to drop in jets. The reason mainly the A/Fuel teams I work with all use drop-in. Using same stuff just makes life easier,

Biggest issue other than new stuff cost 4 times what I can get our of old stuff. Flow. Seems the drop in flows more. Hvae read between 10 and 15 percent more. Well one or other is just math. Now difference in 10 and 15 is just swag. I have home made clow bench,can not read that low with setup I have.

Wonderinf any have made change over and what jetting change you have seen. Yea long shot but all info in life helps. Then again all the money you can use helps too and more.Hell can buy info.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
Being this is a bracket forum, That question would be better answered here https://www.facebook.com/groups/238235510096034

Posts: 2410 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Not A/F, my sbc used Enderle #34 jets/ nozzles (with screw in BV Endele pills) that were replaced with Rons #35 drop in jets/ nozzels (Rons BV drop in pills) and just switched to 1000cc injectors. Same engine/ intake, and ALL ran exact same..… no slower, no faster.

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Thanks.Not asking for the A/fuel stuff.So MFI nfo is dead on what looking for. Did not figure anyone here would have other. Not sure what part of the question made you guys think I was asking about the A/fuel stuff. I just referenced it as to the reason I was changing my stuff over. SOrry if confusion.

Posts: 4178 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markemark:
Not A/F, my sbc used Enderle #34 jets/ nozzles (with screw in BV Endele pills) that were replaced with Rons #35 drop in jets/ nozzels (Rons BV drop in pills) and just switched to 1000cc injectors. Same engine/ intake, and ALL ran exact same..… no slower, no faster.

Did Rons flow your old stuff and send you drop ins to match?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Dave Koehler
posted Hide Post
X brand flows more is usually pit talk for We paid more for them so it must be true.

If there is a nozzle size limitation rule then it becomes mandatory to test all brands at the same pressure point.
Other than that, meh. Cool

Dave Koehler - Koehler Injection - http://www.koehlerinjection.com
Fuel Injection - Nitrous Charger - Nitrous Master Software - Balancing
99% of fuel injection problems are electric.

Posts: 351 | Location: Urbana, IL 61802 | Registered: December 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231 Did Rons flow your old stuff and send you drop ins to match?

Called James Monroe and he said going from Enderle #34 to Rons #35 (Rons doesn’t offer #34) would be so close it’d wouldn’t change the tune up. He was correct. Exact same performance.

The best improvement I made was going mpfi for tuning. You decide on the afr wherever you want it and the ecu does it along with much more.

Posts: 2447 | Location: 53056 | Registered: December 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post