DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    bump up/down buttons
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

bump up/down buttons
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sc4087:
quick funny story not related to discussion but the topic reminded me. Couple years ago I jumped in my dads car and drove it all year. Kept having horrible lights and would even joke that i was .070 even after bumping it 3 times. fast forward to end of year and rewiring car to add a Grid... I find out the bump down button was really the bump up button.

Thats funny. I did the same thing. 4 years with the box in and set up wrong. Only bumped a few times and made it worse. Just figured that out this year when i was putting in a new delay box.

Stephen Liss jr

Posts: 329 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: April 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CURTIS REED:
Torquin, wasn't it your son you posted a video of a year or so ago and it showed him bumping like 5 times to the win?

Curtis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...qFM&feature=youtu.be

At 2.25 and 2.40 both races he won.

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post