Find
Notify
Tools

Simpson
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of 67TSCHEVY2
posted Hide Post
Simpson ? The folks that killed #3 ? If being made in CHYNA didn't get him the CHYNA virus probably would have .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 67TSCHEVY2,

Posts: 1240 | Location: middle georgia | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
Simpson never told Steve to get F'd

Just took them stupid time to get him taken care of...

Umm, After 4 attempts they STILL have not got it right.
I completely understand an issue with an order but they took the order in person and THEY measured his head. Still THEY got it wrong. Not once, not twice or three times but 4 times. Once MAYBE twice would be acceptable but I have to go with Big Steve on this one that is NOT GREAT Service.
I am not bashing Simpson but I am saying it if takes 4 times and still not got a simple order right then I appreciate him letting us know about their service. If he had said he placed and order and got it wrong then corrected it I would say no problem. But 4 times and still not right I have to say his voice needs to be heard.
With any thread about Customer service or a product I want to know about Good and Bad.
With Mike Retard saying he got Great Service and Big Steve saying he did not that would not change my opinion of them. But if we had more people one way or the other I would think where there is smoke there is fire.

Big Steve "That is why he is known as Retard Rietow" Very True.

Mike Rietow "You seem to have a lot of bad experiences with vendors."
I do not recall Big Steve ever having a bunch of problems with Vendors. Not sure where you came up with that one.

Bad News "This place is just stupid out of hand anymore.
If it is not about either one of the 2 guys it is about one of them."
That is also a True statement.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4016 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Somewhere Ed is like Falling of chair laughing

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
I'm fairly sure Simpson Bandits are made in China. The shipping container from China must have come in early...

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When inbred Steve has a bad experience, or anyone else for that matter, I let it go in one ear and out the other, for the simple reason I've never had one single bad experience with any vendor, EVER.

I think drag racing vendors are of the top in customer service, in doing business on the planet.

I see so many complaints on vendors, I figured it was my duty to note Simpsons efforts.

Sorry

I do find it comical dorks who have admitted they'd bend over for track officials stealing their race winnings, are now triggered by a positive post about a vendor.

The same dorks who bend over on command, ironically.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TonyB6255:
I'm fairly sure Simpson Bandits are made in China. The shipping container from China must have come in early...

Same dork who's admitted he'd bend over on command, is now claiming the man at Simpson in Texas lied to me about building a silver helmet, in Texas.

Astonishing.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 68TSCAMARO:
Simpson ? The folks that killed #3 ?

Thats funny, but fooked up dawg...lol

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 708 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:

They are made in China, any helmet with a sm, med, large, xl size comes from overseas, any helmet with a hat size, 7 1/4, 7.3/8, 7.1/2 etc is made in the states this information comes directly from Simpson themselves.

Now that being said, this is the helmet shell itself, all the padding and accessories are made, installed and assembled in Texas so Retard Rietows Bandit has a China shell with Texas padding.

My new Speedway Shark is 100% Texas made. The issues I had getting it assembled have been finally been corrected, I am very happy with the helmet and should be the last one I ever buy.

Posts: 2430 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
They are made in China, a

but does the guy really even need a helmet? not much up there to get damaged.

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

Jenavet for the win!
And it’s just the flu too.
Steve...consider the source!
Laughing Hard

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4498 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TonyB6255
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
quote:

They are made in China, any helmet with a sm, med, large, xl size comes from overseas, any helmet with a hat size, 7 1/4, 7.3/8, 7.1/2 etc is made in the states this information comes directly from Simpson themselves.

Now that being said, this is the helmet shell itself, all the padding and accessories are made, installed and assembled in Texas so Retard Rietows Bandit has a China shell with Texas padding.

My new Speedway Shark is 100% Texas made. The issues I had getting it assembled have been finally been corrected, I am very happy with the helmet and should be the last one I ever buy.

Steve, I'm glad you got everything taken care of. I was going to message and ask but I have been back in KY with my sick uncle the last couple weeks.

Retard talks a ton of shyt about wing wong china but buys a chinese helmet. I guess if you don't have a brain you don't need a quality brain bucket....

Posts: 633 | Location: Rochester, WA | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stk 758 BP!:
quote:
quote:

Jenavet for the win!
And it’s just the flu too.
Steve...consider the source!
Laughing Hard

Since you're such a fan of Fauci, read.... Influenza.

What is it with Libtards ignoring Evidence?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
What is it with Libtards ignoring Evidence? Confused

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
start your own negative thread on Simpson, NOC.

why dont you start your own negative thread on rod and main bearings while your at it...you dont seem to have any problem being negative in everyone elses thread

quote:
I guess im going to re phrase this as my freinds recently purchased,12 pass old,7000.00 rebuild that looks like it hasnt been apart in a decade

You do understand now after being informed by me and several others, these bearings are new, and not over a decade old, correct?.

I don't think anyone, including me, were being negative informing you of this fact, I think the people who chimed in telling you the same thing I did, were genuinely trying to inform an inexperienced opinion, yours.

Truth will never seem negative, unless your not interested in Truth, and only looking to hear from people who will support your misconceived notions.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow
What is it with Libtards and their inverting reality ... down is up, up is down?

What is it with the Liberal mob on the net running in packs?

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Bad News
posted Hide Post
But 4 times and still not right I have to say his voice needs to be heard.
With any thread about Customer service or a product I want to know about Good and Bad. .
With Mike Retard saying he got Great Service and Big Steve saying he did not that would not change my opinion of them. But if we had more people one way or the other I would think where there is smoke there is fire.

Bad News "This place is just stupid out of hand anymore.
If it is not about either one of the 2 guys it is about one of them."
That is also a True statement.[/QUOTE]

C1, all I am saying is make your own effing (not referring to you) thread to share your bad experiences. Bashing the service on someones (anybodys) thread is bullcrap.
If I post a good job thread about my fav manufacturer, or one that went above and beyond for me and some fooker comes into my thread and spews their bad experience I am gonna motherfook them to the end. That is some no class crap. You have a problem? Make your own thread and share your misery, but don't ruin mine.
The hate is blinding common sense.
Ignore works great, unless someone quotes, or you want to see what is being said you view post.

Posts: 868 | Location: ft laud | Registered: September 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Big Steve:
So you think Simpsons service is great huh

At this years Houston Nationals I ordered a new made in the USA Speedway shark Helmet at the trailer. They measured my head and said I need a 7 1/4. I ordered it with radio system with speaker cups, D Rings and helmet skirt.

I received the helmet about 10 days later and it does not fit. I get a RGA and sent it back for a bigger one

A week later I get the helmet back and it fits but the speaker cups are just falling out.

I was going to be working near the Simpson factory so I took it back in person, the guy I talked to agreed and said they should of never been installed like that and said they need to install new cheek pads made for speakers and said they would fix it and ship it back.

This past Friday I received the helmet back, it fits great and the speakers are installed correctly but wait, guess what they removed the helmet skirt and did not reinstall it!! They folded it up nicely and put it in the box. WTF !!!

So now I am waiting for a call back so they can try and get it right a 4th time!!

I have never had so much trouble getting a helmet in all my life. Was was going to get a Impact but It was raining in Houston and bought it on a whim while I was at the Simpson trailer..

Now what were you saying about the great service from Simpson?

Try and buy something from simpson again and see what happens ... lmao....
Now tell us about how you handled yourself when you went to the corporate office on Friday.
You know , the part you left out..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post