DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    afco shock rebuild
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

afco shock rebuild
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted
Any suggestions on who to send the afco's off my dragster for a rebuild before i call afco?
Thanks

Posts: 206 | Location: texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
Mine are currently en route to Shane at Competitive Suspension. I've never used him before but he came highly recommended from my friend & engine builder. I'm pretty sure he posts on here.

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 629 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
why not send them back to afco? they did a great job on mine,where easy to work with and had no problem giving me set up advice

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I can rebuild them. We are an AFCO dealer with all seals and shims in stock. I have a fairly decent turn around time currently as well.

Thanks,
Shane
Competitive Suspension

Posts: 21 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sweigart1022:
I can rebuild them. We are an AFCO dealer with all seals and shims in stock. I have a fairly decent turn around time currently as well.

Thanks,
Shane
Competitive Suspension

pm sent.

Posts: 206 | Location: texas | Registered: November 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ballz
posted Hide Post
Menscer Motorsports

Posts: 313 | Location: west palm beach, fla. usa | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Shane at competitive suspension solutions was great to work with. He'll set you up right.

Posts: 67 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 11, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragstermike:
Shane at competitive suspension solutions was great to work with. He'll set you up right.

I have reached out to him.
Thanks

DRR Trophy
Picture of wvdragracer
posted Hide Post
Randy Manns Fastshocks.com

Posts: 19 | Location: Mannington WV | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Shane at JRI shocks. Highly recommended and has all parts in stock. Quick turn around as well. This guy does not sleep and he will call you if he has any questions and he will pick up the phone when you call him, even on weekends. (484) 529-3501.

Posts: 2 | Location: Home | Registered: September 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of rs72z
posted Hide Post
Shout out to Shane at Competitive suspension solutions.
Sent my shocks to him , he got them on Saturday 1-4 and they are on the fed ex truck back to me today 1-7.
Fair price on rebuild and very fast turn around!
Thanks Shane

DRR Sportsman
Picture of BD104X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rs72z:
Shout out to Shane at Competitive suspension solutions.
Sent my shocks to him , he got them on Saturday 1-4 and they are on the fed ex truck back to me today 1-7.
Fair price on rebuild and very fast turn around!
Thanks Shane

Same here. Obviously won't get a chance to run them until the spring but very happy so far with his pricing & service...

Billy Duhs - BD104X@gmail.com

Posts: 629 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post