Find
Notify
Tools

Pace Trailers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of FootbrakeJim
posted Hide Post
My advice is the same as HR3377. If you have the time, and are willing to go with a 1-2 year old (or more) unit, you can find deals. Especially now, during the "off-season". And be willing to look at stuff beyond 100-200 miles from home.
A friend drove 2,000 miles round-trip, and got what I would call a steal, easily paid for the road trip and way ahead of what she could find locally for $5-7K more than what she paid...

I gotta add a note about trailer quality. Check out the thickness of the skin. My Pace American has .030" thicker panels than a lot of newer trailers. Yes, it makes the trailer heavier. But a couple years ago, a hailstorm pounded the heck out of the trailers on either side of me, while mine did not show a single ding afterward.

Dan "Jim" Moore
Much too young to feel this damn old!!

Posts: 1037 | Location: Farmersville, TX  | Registered: December 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
intech is amazing they have a portal on their website and you just punch your trailer number in and it gives you complete blue prints...the build option and the actual pictures of your trailer being built.
I think it may be worth the extra bucks for the quality and workmanship

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Don’t forget to give Chris Barker a shot on the Brovo, Barker Trailer Sales

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
I just saw a loaded up aluminum bravo...32 feet..56,000 bucks!! that's about in the neighborhood of a loaded intech

Heck for that type of money, here is one better yet. Whole operation. AND it's loaded. Notice, generators in both units.
http://www.tande-racetrailers....d/darien_101618.html

I got my classic 44 for a steal. 12500. Like brand new. One owner.

Posts: 1409 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BarneyB:
Don’t forget to give Chris Barker a shot on the Brovo, Barker Trailer Sales

Yup, ordered from him on Sunday. Awesome guy to deal with.

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Are you picking it up from the factory or having it shipped to KY, then picking it up?

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
From the factory.

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post