Find
Notify
Tools

Pace Trailers
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted
Any info out there on the newer Pace Trailers? I'm guessing someone is using the name, but it's not the same Pace Trailers from 10 years ago.

How's the quality of the build and durability? Are they comparable to the old product? How do they compare to other's trailers in today's market---Vintage? Bravo? Continental Cargo?

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
IMHO call Kenny Anderson at Fast Farm Trailer Sales in Florida. He will treat you right!

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DOTracer>
posted
The new Pace is nothing like the old pace. No where near the same quality. The original owner of pace now has a trailer company called Bravo.

Since your in Ohio, I suggest contacting KB Trailer sales. Great group to work with. They sell Vintage and Intech for sure, not sure what other brands they offer.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Scott, the Bravo trailers are nice, personally we have a Vintage Outlaw and it is also a nice trailer. Both of them have the aluminum option also if you're thinking that route.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
ya I was just looking at the bravo as well...they look pretty descent.would love an intech but they are crazy high pricing

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DOTracer>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
ya I was just looking at the bravo as well...they look pretty descent.would love an intech but they are crazy high pricing

I have an Intech Icon 28’, not cheap, but also not much more than a similar optioned steel Bravo. Maybe $5k more.

The Intech Lite series is a really good deal. I’ve seen them between $15-20k, where a similar equipped Vintage was $14-15k. No comparison in quality between a Vintage and Intech.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HR3377:
Scott, the Bravo trailers are nice, personally we have a Vintage Outlaw and it is also a nice trailer. Both of them have the aluminum option also if you're thinking that route.

Just sold Vintage I had--it was good. Been looking at Bravo now. Trailer prices are ridiculous...

Posts: 929 | Location: Columbia Station, OH | Registered: January 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of N2Ofrog
posted Hide Post
quote:

Intech are beautiful...I'm with you--more than I want to spend on a trailer.

I checked with a bunch of places on Bravo--all were good to deal with, esp Chris Barker at Barker Trailer--very responsive and good pricing.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I just saw a loaded up aluminum bravo...32 feet..56,000 bucks!! that's about in the neighborhood of a loaded intech

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DOTracer>
posted
quote:
I just saw a loaded up aluminum bravo...32 feet..56,000 bucks!! that's about in the neighborhood of a loaded intech

My 28 foot loaded Inteh Icon was nowhere near that.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
If your going to spend near 50,000 look at a used GOLDRUSH or T&E or Intech...Pace was NEVER a HIGH quality trailer...NEVER claimed to be either. Intech DOES look like a high quality trailer...cant be totally sure as I have never owned one.

Yes I have previously owned a Pace, Haulmark, Vintage, Continental Cargo, T&E and Goldrush over the years...

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Yea trailer prices are way stupid, the used trailer I bought 1yr old was a very very good deal they are out there if you just take your time.

Posts: 608 | Location: nw ohio | Registered: November 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Featherlite or Goldrush Made in USA

Low center of gravity

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I am looking at this company

https://colonycargotrailers.com/

Larry Woodfin

Posts: 1834 | Location: Kilgore TX | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I bought a 97 an 07 both new trailers from PACE....hard to beat for the price an quality much better than any trailer manufacturer with CARGO in its name..

Posts: 1259 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Had an 2009 52’ Pace LQ and the fit and finish was awesome. I compared it to Classic and Vintage and it was as good as Classic and better than Vintage. Not sure about the new company!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Always buy the one foot extra height. You can thank me later.

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right. Here I am.......

Posts: 5310 | Location: stuck in the middle with you! | Registered: March 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Are there a lot of trailers coming from offshore these days?

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3160 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lenny5160:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Are there a lot of trailers coming from offshore these days?

None I know of, same as motor homes with entire offshored accessories and interiors. Just think if all those interiors and accessories in motor homes were made in USA. they wouldn't be piling up on lots for sale, there would be US citizens with discretionary money to buy them, to keep them from piling up ay?. I talked to the guys from Goldrush in 2008 PRI, they proudly claimed everything on their trailers was Made in USA. Do you see any downside in that?

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<DOTracer>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by WHOMPWHOMP:
I bought a 97 an 07 both new trailers from PACE....hard to beat for the price an quality much better than any trailer manufacturer with CARGO in its name..
I had a 2007 Pace that was built in Georgia. Fit & finish was much better than the Vintage and still noticeably better than my bosses Classic.

I've never seen a Vintage that I found impressive to date. Classic seemed OK, but also reminded me alot of the Vintage, especially the countertop and cabinets.