DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Race Vehicles You Have Driven
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Race Vehicles You Have Driven
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
posted
Share up your pictures, information, ET/MPH, wins, rank it, what you liked or didn't like about it, etc.; about race vehicles you have driven.

I've been fortunate to drive numerous race vehicle & a few stand in race vehicles. I have won with most of them & have been blessed with Sponsors for the majority of time I've been racing.

I will start with my most favorite race car & I rank it #1 in all the vehicles I have driven. The car was a 1988 Ford Mustang, that was purchased from a County Sheriff's racing program. We took the car & totally updated from basically stock mustang with nitrous. To a high 9 sec. - low 10 sec. S/Pro & S/ST car.

I drove the car for a local machine shop/car owner from 2001-2004. The 1st year was a short season with the car, but almost a perfect season. I entered 7 races with the car & won 6 races/one race I ended up 2nd. That was a great, but short year. I ended up winning my 1st Wally that year & doubled up in the Fun Ford Weekend (1K each day). The car was flat azzz deadly the 3 years I drove it! The driver wasn't to shabby either. I'm not a Ford fan at all, but wish I had that car now!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2550 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post