DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Pepperoni Pizza cam
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Is this a world record Alloy block 565 1800lb Miller dragster with a 100lb driver and triple chrome plated headers ?

Me not think so.....

We're too busy trying a bunch of different converters as you suggested, to know for sure.

How are we doing so far? Smile

Same engine, I used a longer connecting rod, better rod ratio for less cylinder wear.

Bigger camshaft - lift.

Nesbittt engine best ever

RIPPER engine in a handful of runs

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Be here tomorrow, for fast Friday conditions. Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
I have faith in you retow. Keep tuning on it and you will be in the 480s by Sunday

ep

Posts: 764 | Location: dodging double wides... | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
227c First 11am I'll let you polish the wheels pauley Smile

227c Last 8pm

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is this a world record Alloy block 565 1800lb Miller dragster with a 100lb driver and triple chrome plated headers ?

Me not think so.....

Try 1700lb....

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:
quote:

Me not think so.....

Try 1700lb....

How much would you like to bet on that? Smile

Let me guess $zero.00

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? Not really, here's why.....

I won the competition in a handful of runs. Smile

Fact.

Same engine, I used a longer connecting rod, better rod ratio for less cylinder wear.

Bigger camshaft - lift.

Won the dyno HP competition too, by 60 hp.

RIPPER engine best ever in a handful of runs

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:
quote:
quote:

Me not think so.....

Try 1700lb....

Let me guess $zero.00

All you got!

I own a 4 link Miller car now, which is my second one. Loaded with every option Ray has, dual brakes, air compressor, Racepak, beadlocks, Dart steel block 565, and my 205 lb self in it weighs 1920.
-105 driver
-115 alum block
equals 1700 lbs.

And my steel block 565 with was faster as well as it went 4.60's on a regular basis at 225 lbs heavier than this one. And had the same heads!

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
there ain't NOTHING mean nor impressive about that car, NOTHING and it absolutely weighs closer to 1700 lbs, than it does 1800 lbs.

quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
I have faith in you retow. Keep tuning on it and you will be in the 480s by Sunday

ep

Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Me not think so.....

Try 1700lb....

Let me guess $zero.00

All you got!

I own a 4 link Miller car now, which is my second one. Loaded with every option Ray has, dual brakes, air compressor, Racepak, beadlocks, Dart steel block 565, and my 205 lb self in it weighs 1920.
-105 driver
-115 alum block
equals 1700 lbs.

And my steel block 565 with was faster as well as it went 4.60's on a regular basis at 225 lbs heavier than this one. And had the same heads!

So you wanna bet how much? Be specific. MEAN GREEN weighs 1700 at the track today right?

MEAN GREEN (below) weighs 1700 today with driver right?

I scaled it the night before it left for Bradenton, I know and can prove how much it weighs. It's not 1700

How much are we betting? How about 50k? How much percentage room for error do you need for 50k? Or 5k Or 2k?

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Me not think so.....

Try 1700lb....

Let me guess $zero.00

All you got!

-105 driver
-115 alum block
equals 1700 lbs.

So you wanna bet how much? Be specific. MEAN GREEN weighs 1700 at the track today right?

MEAN GREEN (below) weighs 1700 today with driver right?

I scaled it the night before it left for Bradenton, I know and can prove how much it weighs. It's not 1700

How much are we betting? How about 50k? How much percentage room for error do you need for 50k? Or 5k Or 2k?

There’s that “factory condition” Miller dragster with its Ripper built alloy block 565 and 100lb driver and triple chrome plated headers ripping off 4.70’s like Don Garlits was tunin it.

It’s Miraculous what can be done by one man in his trailer park.

Oh yea my 1950 lb Racetech home built iron block 565 went 4.73 145+ in June 2013 and I wasn’t even tryin

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Are you good with 10% room for error on a bet for 50k Jonesz?

I have a photo of it on the scales right here. You know I do dealing with you Libtards.

There's no honor amongst Libtards, I have to.

I'm willing to bet whatever, I need your percentage room for error to make it legit, and not ridiculous. Smile

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have a photo of it on the scales right here. You know I do dealing with you Libtards.

I'm willing to bet whatever, I need your percentage room for error to make it legit, and not ridiculous. Smile

talking out your ass as usual. From someone (me) who has OWNED AND RACED multiple dragtster of at least 5 different brand for the last 20 years, I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT what cars weigh. Its not magic. What part of I own a Miller car right now, sitting in my shop, that i know exactly what weighs, do you not understand?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

talking out your ass as usual. From someone (me) who has OWNED AND RACED multiple dragtster of at least 5 different brand for the last 20 years, I KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT what cars weigh. Its not magic. What part of I own a Miller car right now, sitting in my shop, that i know exactly what weighs, do you not understand?

Alright I understand, lets start at the beginning.

This is the best et on the car 227c when Nesbittttt did the same engine with a shorter connecting rod.

What does it weigh here Jonesz?.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I'll give you a hint, the same as it does here in the same 227c car, with the same engine, only I assembled it, using a longer connecting rod in the same tall deck aluminum block.

It's not 1700 lbs as you guessed. If you'd care to bet.... ok.

Name the bet and percentage room for error you need.

If you can agree on 10% room for error, it ain't me that's talking out their ass.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Retard No one is excited about this turd that runs 4.70s including Costello who you fuc’d with your promises of 4.50s!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Retard No one is excited about this turd that runs 4.70s including Costello who you fuc’d with your promises of 4.50s!

Retard, wanna be crew chief Ed, who hasn't even the drag racing moxie to fix park on his own 2 speed powerglide transmission.

I can tell you one person who's not excited..........Nesbittttt Smile

I won the competition in a hand full of runs in worse conditions, same engine, only I used longer connecting rods. Better rod ratio, less cylinder wear. Smile

RIPPER engine best et a handful of runs

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I won the competition in a hand full of runs in worse conditions, same engine, only I used longer connecting rods. Better rod ratio, less cylinder wear.

MIKE
I have a top dragster that runs 5.90 range but as you know we can only run 6.10 in nhra trim.Currently im lifting at 1000ft to run low 6 teens.
Im wondering if you could take my motor apart,reassemble it and then tune it so i can go maybe 6.20 without lifting at 1000 feet?

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:
I won the competition in a hand full of runs in worse conditions, same engine, only I used longer connecting rods. Better rod ratio, less cylinder wear.

MIKE
I have a top dragster that runs 5.90 range but as you know we can only run 6.10 in nhra trim.Currently im lifting at 1000ft to run low 6 teens.
Im wondering if you could take my motor apart,reassemble it and then tune it so i can go maybe 6.20 without lifting at 1000 feet?

He’ll need to get you some longer rods and new shocks and a converter and maybe some Misty Lava powder coating on something.

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
quote:

MIKE

Sure, my number is 813 416 3209. Call me I won't answer or return your calls like Ray does with you, when you call him LoL!! Smile

You know you're a jackhole, when you have money people don't want.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
I won't answer or return your calls like Ray does with you, when you call him LoL!!

hahaha
hello id like to spend 80,000 dollars...hello?? hello??

Posts: 1424 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post