Find
Notify
Tools

SLE issue
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted
Every new and then. My pedal will go to the floor when I turn the ignition on before in start the cars. It resets and is fine once I cycle the power once. Its a Biondo system just thought I ask her first if anyone else has had this issue. Might go 3-4 races before its happens again.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Air leak, no air in the line

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Do you have a K&R board? Electric shifter solenoid?

Posts: 89 | Location: Inverness, Fl | Registered: November 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
No air leak and its a mega 450 also shifted by air. Calling them tomorrow went over everything checked the wiring and the air lines. ITs random really and its fine after you cycle the power.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

Posts: 1394 | Location: Va.Beach .Va | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Brian, which Biondo SLE are you using? We use this standard SLE on both cars without issue

https://www.biondoracing.com/p...arting-line-control/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Using the same one

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Let us know what Sal or Richie says.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
PM sent

Denis LeBlanc

Posts: 468 | Location: Manchester, NH | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
Biondo told me to call digital delay. Called them and they really didn't have an answer. Gonna go over everything and I need it to repeat so I can't check the sfo output while its acting up.

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Is this a problem with new equipment or an existing setup that developed a problem?

Are you using a relay board?

More info about the setup and wiring the better.

Posts: 89 | Location: Inverness, Fl | Registered: November 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of RacerVX54
posted Hide Post
No relay car wiring is been around long while. Not a new set up SLE set up is 4 years old this a new problem was trouble free for a few years. Think about completely gutting the wiring tnis winter just to update everything..

"Just Shut Up and Race"

Brian Martin
Martin Racing
5.66 @121.55

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I have an ancient mega 400 box and use the SLE and one time years ago I lost the pedal for no reason.

We were getting ready to load the car, did it in the garage. We spent an hour looking everything over and came to the conclusion the solenoid must have stuck. After we had everything apart and back together it started working again. Confused but I replaced the solenoid because if it does that at the track, you are screwed.

Never did it again.

Posts: 1564 | Location: PA | Registered: February 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post