New
Find
Notify
Tools

Run completion
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
How do you figure run completion on a lifting run ? I have used the 330 to 660 split but is this best also if you have some variance in 60 ft times is that one for one or does the old saying that inches at the starting line are feet at the finish line ?

Posts: 35 | Location: texas | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
Post up some runs and ill show u how to complete them if you’d like.

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rymo
posted Hide Post
Your 330-660 split time shouldnt waver more than a few thou all day. So once u know that number and see what it does throughout the day u can lift on every run and virtually be able to complete a run within a few thou anytime. Thats if you run 1/8th.

Ryan Fasano

2014 Byron Overall Track Champion
Byron's actual elevation is 730' because that matters more than winning anything ever....

Posts: 535 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: January 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Yes the 330-660 times repeat very well and that's the system I have always used just wanted to know if there was a better way.

Posts: 35 | Location: texas | Registered: February 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
I would use the 330-660 split time from a previous run, but also look at what happened to the 60-330 split time on the current run compared to the previous run. If the 60-330 was a couple thousandths slower, then the 330-660 time will probably be a couple thousandths slower also.

You could also divide the 660 ET by the 330 ET on a good run to get a multiplication factor. My 6.50 door car always has a factor of 1.56X from the 330 to the 660. The last digit will change depending on the air and the wind.

Once you have a factor from a good run, you can take the 330 ET from a run where you lifted and multiply it by your factor.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 3151 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Boucher Jr
posted Hide Post
If yall keep answering these rediculous questions youre gonna end up forcing Luke to get a day job, kind of a dic move....

Posts: 236 | Location: Il. | Registered: December 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 329L
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boucher Jr:
If yall keep answering these rediculous questions youre gonna end up forcing Luke to get a day job, kind of a dic move....

savage

Jeremiah Hall

Posts: 704 | Location: Evansville, IN | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post