DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Goza remote water pump replacement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goza remote water pump replacement
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
My wife’s car has a Goza remote mount water pump. It’s getting noisy and I’d like to replace it before it fails at an inopportune time. I’d like to find something that’s a direct replacement so I can keep the old one as a spare wothout having to change plumbing if possible. On this pump the inlet and outlet are next to each other on the front, opposite where it mounts. From what I see the pumps available now look different, have inlet on the bottom or the inlet and outlet are on opposite sides and I don’t have room for that where it’s mounted.

Any thoughts?

Posts: 713 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Not sure if you can find a direct fit one but I would be looking at Meziere myself. The best that I have seen and I have seen a few.

Posts: 2591 | Location: at the track | Registered: May 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post