Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Crower Titanium Rods
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Crower Titanium Rods
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of stk 758 BP!
posted
Working on a Buick V6
They are Crower titanium rods for a stage 2 V6(6.50 length) Grand National motor. Anybody have info on these rods?

Thanks
BP

Posts: 2216 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Call Crower.

Abbott Racing Heads
(432) 558-2841

Posts: 33 | Location: Crane, Texas | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning Barry, call Crower at (619) 661-6477 , ask for Jerry.

Bob

Posts: 2054 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of stk 758 BP!
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. Customer bought rods already, looking for pros/cons for usage. I realize not many folks run them. He’s looking to lower the Buick Grand National Turbo record again.

Posts: 2216 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Barry , for my little SBC they would cost $4400. I knew they are pricey but really , maybe when I hit the lotto....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2140 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
The stronger than steel almost as light as aluminum and price of Gold......

Seriously I to would like to know more about results from people who have used them.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Our products are not designed for ED, they are designed for COMPETITIVE RACERS"

2X SHRA NE2 CHAMPION.

Posts: 1173 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post