Share |
DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    J Hullinger (Div 3) Terminated???????
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

J Hullinger (Div 3) Terminated???????
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted
What is going on here?. 30 years and gone???? Such a great director.

http://dragracingonline.com/ag...7/1320-xix_2-22.html

Posts: 317 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
I saw this also. But the NHRA site says he is retiring and will be helping out. I raced Div 3 for many years and always figured Rich Bower would someday get the director job. I guess it don't matter how loyal you are and how many years or service you have anymore. Big business just hires and fires as the please.

Posts: 12 | Location: Illinois | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TD3550
posted Hide Post
This is what caught my eye.
Was fired immediately "More fake news" ???
Pretty strong bold statement there. I wish him the very best.

Posts: 317 | Location: Under a Truck | Registered: August 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Lenny5160
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TD3550:
Such a great director.

I have no dog in this fight, but from what I'm reading on other sites your statement is debatable.

Tony Leonard

Posts: 2329 | Location: Inver Grove Heights, MN | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of 1320racer
posted Hide Post
Historically, the words "great division director" when used in conjunction with NHRA are an oxymoron.

Offering 1st hand experience and advice based on track proven performance, on the web since 1998.

"if you guys are so broke dyck you can't buy USA made parts you need to stay the fuc at home that's the bottomline" ----Tim McAmis

Support our country! Support our Troops! Support our economy! Buy American!!

Posts: 7929 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of David Gerard
posted Hide Post
Jumped or was pushed?

Posts: 159 | Location: Fullerton, CA | Registered: June 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of SST386
posted Hide Post
Buster was a great director for div. 2

Posts: 418 | Location: KENTUCKY | Registered: May 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of scarab1999
posted Hide Post
and who cares...life goes on

Posts: 173 | Location: troit | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Buster was "THE MAN"

Posts: 1339 | Location: Yarnell, AZ | Registered: August 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post