Find
Notify
Tools

Brodix intake
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted
I'm trying to find an intake that's made for Brodix SBC -12 heads(15*). I'm looking for a HV1200 or HV1201 that's been fully ported. Thank you.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
I would think there are better choices

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DLR:
I'm trying to find an intake that's made for Brodix SBC -12 heads(15*). I'm looking for a HV1200 or HV1201 that's been fully ported. Thank you.

I don't have one, but does it need to be ported?

We have Brodix SBC 18x SP heads & use the matching Brodix intake HV1800. They both work just fine for bracket racing! Wink

2BKING Big Grin

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DLR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

We have Brodix SBC 18x SP heads & use the matching Brodix intake HV1800. They both work just fine for bracket racing! Wink
2BKING Big Grin

The Brodix -12 head is unique intake angle face and location. The Brodix intake as cast requires a lot more than port matching.

Posts: 469 | Location: BENTON HARBOR, MI | Registered: August 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:

2BKING Big Grin

The Brodix -12 head is unique intake angle face and location. The Brodix intake as cast requires a lot more than port matching.

I'm aware of the unique face angle, ours is the same. Our manifold was CnC port matched from Brodix or the Builder, don't know who did it. Anyway, the ports needed a good amount of hand porting into the runner from the port match that I accomplished.

Good luck on finding what you need!

2BKING Smile

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2546 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
DLR a company called Revtec in calif. web site says they have one new in stock 714-202-2568 good luck

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post