DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Best SR20 Intake
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best SR20 Intake
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Same that has been reported to me by everyone that I know who has made the swap.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
The Edelbrock Super Victor 2 is hard to beat. The M&M could be better but only if you turn a lot of rpm.

Abbott Racing Heads
(432) 558-2841

Posts: 39 | Location: Crane, Texas | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SpeierRacingHeads
posted Hide Post
All I can add on the manifold is I did a set of 20's for Div 5 SG racer Dennis Hay. He just ran 176 mph at Topeka. I did nothing to the Edelbrock manifold except made sure it matched.

I did have a guy find some power in a Dart ported tunnel ram, vs single, but that is to be expected.

Posts: 1405 | Location: Hays Kansas | Registered: January 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
The Eddy SV632 is hard to beat. The current Brodix needs a good deal more to match it AFRs also needs more work The fact that the M&M has not shown an increase tells me that something is holding it back because it lost nothing also! That intake has much shorter runners and a bigger plenum so it should be better up top! Carb size is one possible choke but based on the 2.4 intake valve I feel this is the basic choke in your typical build. To make this intake work you likely need more rpm and a cam that provides over 1 inch of lift IMO after seeing a few good 632 combos try it.

Posts: 2149 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post