DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    front wheel move vs steering wheel in dragster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

front wheel move vs steering wheel in dragster
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted
Question for dragster guys. If possible I would like to know how much front wheel moves vs steering with rack and pinion. Example steering wheel turned 45* equals x* and 90* equals X*.

Working on something little out of norm, imagine that. Just need numbers to do comparison. Off my but it is research for winter project and not effecting me running car right now. Because it is coming.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Issue I was concerned about probably not issue. Ratio of rack and pinion vs funny car/ Alterd style box. !0:1 vs 12:1. I thought beigger difference.but reread with secondary eyes on fixed that.LOL

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4168 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post