Find
Notify
Tools

Street Outlaws
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
He'll show up, he can't pass up a good argument.

He's probably either at the gym working them off or visiting a cosmetic surgeon to inquire about "enhancements" to his man boobs.

After his transmission fire, my bet is Chuck is a strong advocate of sheet metal completely covering the tunnel.

Doesn't really matter who wins or loses, both the Dallas Dyck and Ryan will pocket a good pile of cash for the show.

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I love that the guys who talk about track racer like they are lower form of life.Are all now running on the track and have a points program. Amazing how that money thing changes ones attitude.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4185 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
quote:
Originally posted by TOP38:

Do you really think that this is what it's all about??

Pretttttttty sure I know how this works.....

......annnnnnnnd he didn't take it

but I did Smile So you didn't get the big fish just a minnow ........ cast again !

Razz

clapping

Its all in good fun.

Posts: 2156 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
and all four loosiers were on the rim

ep-

the best lol Big Grin

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by XPS fan:
quote:

Do you really think that this is what it's all about??

Pretttttttty sure I know how this works.....

......annnnnnnnd he didn't take it

but I did Smile So you didn't get the big fish just a minnow ........ cast again !

Razz

clapping

Its all in good fun.

Lmao... when fishing for bigins, big bait and patience pay off. I caught the MT tires too. But as they rolled it in the rear tires had shine. Show needs drama so they create it. I’m still laughing about the “Sesame Street Outlaws) comment from SJ! That’s some funny shyt!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Man if this keeps up this tread will fly past Ed's just another white trailer tread!!!

Sesame Street Outlaws !!! Laughing Hard

It would get even better if Richard would get in and drive.... chicken crap! Loser

Posts: 2156 | Location: Tewksbury, MA,USA | Registered: November 03, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
In the first episode the Hoosier front runners were flat and the rear tires were too. The show sucked so I don't want to go back a re-watch it. Last night (during the recap) they showed the car rolling in and then they pulled the rear Mickeys off (that were flat) and replaced them with Hoosiers.

So were they Hoosiers in the barn or just editing magic since they know we will argue over it on DRR.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Man if this keeps up this tread will fly past Ed's just another white trailer tread

I'm surprised He isn't on the show. Big mouth and all would fit right in Uncontrollable Laugh

Posts: 654 | Location: Here | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
quote:
Man if this keeps up this tread will fly past Ed's just another white trailer tread

I'm surprised He isn't on the show. Big mouth and all would fit right in Uncontrollable Laugh

He does not want to add to the tread count in fear that it could break his records!
Laughing Hard

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Not to derail this post again but did anyone catch last night that they supposedly made a pass with a plug out of the motor?

Goes back to what was said about it all being for television. I don't buy for a second that Alex Laughlin would do a burnout and stage a car with a missing plug on a boosted motor no less and not notice.

B.J. Masiello

Posts: 250 | Location: Connecticut | Registered: November 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MasRacing:
Not to derail this post again but did anyone catch last night that they supposedly made a pass with a plug out of the motor?

Goes back to what was said about it all being for television. I don't buy for a second that Alex Laughlin would do a burnout and stage a car with a missing plug on a boosted motor no less and not notice.

Ya know, I am not sure I'd buy that.... And ya, it would be pretty hard to not notice it too!!!
If he was so smart, why would he even get in that POS!!!
Just saying...

They aren't Gag Monkey for no reason ya know..

So who you routing for in the big race? Laughing Hard

DRR Sportsman
Picture of diceman1530
posted Hide Post
Team Fireball

Working for the Weekend!!!!
Fordyce Motorsports

Posts: 253 | Location: Williamstown, NJ | Registered: November 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by diceman1530:
Team Fireball

Maybe we need to start a poll??? Wink

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Watching Mega Cash Days, they said Kye Kelly was sick and could not make the race. Anyone know if it was anything serious?

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6405 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I.P. Dailey:
quote:

I figure he's busy trying to find someone that can plumb that nitrous bottle he's been showing off for years.
He has a trip out west next month so I'm certain he's getting ready....

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4463 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TomR
posted Hide Post
How has this not been brought up here? Figured you guys would be all over this "new hot lick, super secret tire" on the Fireball Camaro.

72 Nova "Hooptie"

Posts: 739 | Location: Hanover, MD | Registered: June 20, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bucky:
Watching Mega Cash Days, they said Kye Kelly was sick and could not make the race. Anyone know if it was anything serious?

My bet is he got Covid since this was filmed late spring early summer

Posts: 2427 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom Reyer:
How has this not been brought up here? Figured you guys would be all over this "new hot lick, super secret tire" on the Fireball Camaro.

Good one Tom! Laughing Hard Not worthy

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post