DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    I'm loosing sleep over this Lunati cam
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm loosing sleep over this Lunati cam
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
But don't bring them 030 lights on the ladder.

They won't work in Florida.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
1 30 bulb an over 2 dozen 00 bulbs in 5 days NahNahTounge we ain’t skeered of anybody but you better be!

You ain’t got shyt for us in skill nor performance, your duck pond stat don’t mean shyt to anyone outside of it!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
1 30 bulb an over 2 dozen 00 bulbs in 5 days NahNahTounge we ain’t skeered of anybody but you better be!

You ain’t got shyt for us in skill nor performance, your duck pond stat don’t mean shyt to anyone outside of it!!

Duck pond stat? Oh you mean 13 Super Pro finals on 21 entry's in Florida at Sunshine?

That's not a stat, it's a record. Might be a national record.

I've never heard of anyone in Florida or outside, have you?

Let me know if you find someone, I'd like to congratulate em.

I'd like to see you attempt it home built,do it yourself race car.

That would be comical!!

But then again, your driver will never approach it funded to the gills cookie cutter, rent a ride either.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Let me know when you find one 13 on 21, I gotta get to work.

Have a lovely day.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, 11:1 pump gas compression 468.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Right Been there done that 17 years ago and 10.7:1 before that, starting in ‘98

quote:
this 11:1 468 with OEM cast iron oval port heads and a 4150 carb built by SCDIV1

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Might want to check the oil in it. Looks like its running a quart or three low......

Posts: 122 | Location: Over here | Registered: November 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jonesz:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Rietow:

Thanks good eye, that's why we only spun it 6700 rpm, it had MORE!!. It has a $57 4.5 quart pan on it. It's either churning the oil to air, or draining the pan dry.

I'm looking a Moroso pan now, and it's getting a Mellings billet pump.

MLB player bought it, we decided on all this before the dyno. He wanted to see it beat on before taking it home.

Might want to check the oil in it. Looks like its running a quart or three low......

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Healthy little Fokker

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes I am scared and terrified too! How did you know? It wasn't the pizza cutter 9" tires I put on the car just for you, was it? Confused LoL!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
DU BIST VERRUCKT !

SEHR VERRUCKT !

Schonen tag noch Razz

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
MLB player putting this in his air boat.

Went with Fab Shop headers, Dan Olson oil pan hasn't made it in yet.

Beautiful headers.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
WOW!!