DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    I'm loosing sleep over this Lunati cam
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm loosing sleep over this Lunati cam
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Agree but you also ain’t getting there without constant testing and dyno pulls.

I agree with this 100%.....and on track results to go with what you learn on the dyno

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
If your happy with your cams and your cars performance that's all that matters

Oh he’s happy though delusional and tells us BlahBlah in every one of his posts.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine there's a better value low compression cylinder head than these roval ports around 7000 rpm's.

I'd think you'd ruin them by making the port taller, low compression.

These have a shorter port than a 990 square port, an in between square and oval.

Excellent power around 7000 rpm.

Why we start off with an oval intake, otherwise we'd have fill in the top of the port on the intake with weld, or make the port taller on the cylinder head.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
and you’d be wrong.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
This 468 will make over 650hp, and that's a modest estimate.

11:1 compression.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have two camshafts coming, this is the camshaft I ordered before I stumbled upon the UDHarold Lunati on JEGS.

Competition Cams

Lunati UDHarold

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Neither are close to optimal, run of the mill grinds.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Neither are close to optimal, run of the mill grinds.

Do you know anything about these heads?... No

Do you know anything about the ported intake we're using?... No

Have you run either or both on a dyno? ... No

Do you build your own engines?... No

Do you know what you're talking about? ... It's safe to assume... No

I like both these cams for this combo, the UDHarold better, it'll make 15-20 more hp than the Comp cam.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong and you don’t know shyt about cams!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wrong and you don’t know shyt about cams!

Do you build your own engines?

Do ya like this cam on paper?

10:1 compression hydraulic roller.

Who picked it, built it and dyno'd it?

Not you.

So you have nothing to evidence any of your hot air.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again, retard there is nothing special about anything you lay your hands on, average at best performance, using parts and “technology” from the 90s and assembled with cheap Chinese junk!

Again 2, I pay professionals, the best in the business to build my engines, transmissions, carbs and cars as do the vast majority of serious bracket and class racers do all across the country, because I can, because my time is worth more, because they build more in a month than I would in my lifetime, because like you, all I would be doing is assembling parts, parts that still need to be machined prepped, fitted, clearanced, balanced, finished and dyno’d by a real engine builder.

So it’s you that’s full of hot air, shyt, lies and baseless claims that you can’t prove.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard, the reason you pay others machine, clearance and assemble everything you race, is because you have to, because you have no hands on experience.

You have no other option.

You don't have the skill it takes to race your own engine, transmission and rear end.

You have no other option than to pay someone else to do it for you.

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Agree but you also ain’t getting there without constant testing and dyno pulls.

quote:
If your happy with your cams and your cars performance that's all that matters

I'd like to see Mike throw these cars and combo's on a chassis dyno, then compare to actual on track numbers. Aside from the obvious benefits of an engine dyno, the track tells the real story...........

We've all seen inflated dyno numbers Razz

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah Wrong again retard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Right again Retard.

You have no other option than to pay someone else to do it for you.

You don't have the skill / experience it takes to do it for yourself, like I do.

Let that sink in.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Let this sink in retard…
No many how many times you type it, it doesn’t make it true no different than any other of your numerous claims aka LIES!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
LOL!!

You have no other option!

You have no skill / experience.

Let that sink in.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
You’re clueless, a liar, an Internet forum hack.

Let that sink in.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
People with skill / experience use there skill / experience.

You have none, so you have no other option than to pay others to do it for you.

I do everything on my race car, engine, transmission and rearend, because I have skill / experience.

Let that sink in.

Sorry about your luck

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Almost forgot I had these stud girdles floating around here collecting dust.

Nice, Brodix.

These heads call for Big Brodie stud girdles.