DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    I'm loosing sleep over this Lunati cam
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm loosing sleep over this Lunati cam
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B.C.Malibu:
11-851-9 works well also.
If you can find it.

I bet it does, could not find one, I looked.

I like the UDHarold I got from JEGS.

JEGS has more solid roller camshafts than anyone.

They had six Lunati 50204's in stock cheap, like $330! If I was smart I'd have bought em all.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Decades old nothing special design but you’re a clueless idiot that thinks he knows assembling Chinese junk for the naive and easily impressed of the local trailer park/street/strip crowd. NahNahTounge

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Know nothing, do nothing Ed, these heads are Australian. Australian globalists hire chinese labor to mass produce them.

As you can see by the dyno sheet, they make decent horsepower up to around 7000 rpm in this configuration, with the right combination of parts low compression.

They take a Brodix Big Brodie valve spacing stud girdle.

Know nothing, do nothing Ed, I'll work on anything drag racing related, it's what I specialize in. Just the same as you specialize in paying others like me with the drag racing experience and know how to do it for you, because you have neither the experience, nor the ability.

Titanium retainers and ISKY 9965 Tool Room valve springs, and she'll be ready to shake the dyno stand, UDHarold Lunati solid roller camshaft.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
BlahBlah enough with your globalists bullshyt trying to justify your decision to buy Chinese junk! Your nothing more than an Internet forum hack who hasn’t convinced one of the regular posters here in 4 years to contract you to assemble their engine or transmission. Laughing very hard

and you don’t have a clue to what I know or do.

I sleep well at night knowing I’m in good company with the vast majority of serious bracket race racers, class racers , divisional and world champions that like me choose to have professional, the best in the business build their engines, carbs and transmissions. They, their builders nor I give could care any less as to what a nobody on an Internet forum thinks nor does who ain’t done shyt outside his local duck pond and that was 14 years ago. NahNahTounge

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Internet hack

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No one here with a clue is impressed with you nor your cut up shyt box that you refer to as a “factory condition muscle car” your a fucing joke and so is your POS!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Oh, now it's a gut box because it's now plain to see it never had nitrous and your explanation of it having nitrous to dip in the 5's n/a is falling to pieces.

It's not about impressing anyone Ed, that's your approach.

It's about outrunning everyone 23 sbc 3200 lbs n/a, factory condition muscle car.

So far so good.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
That claim is only 2nd to your conspiracy claim that you didn’t kill the cone! Either way they are both the biggest lies ever posted here and on YB. Newsflash retard, no one, even the clueless believes either of those lies. Laughing very hard

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Retard Ed news flash, you'll never impress anyone with drag racing experience and ability, by how much you spend paying others with experience and ability, to do it for you.

That'll only make you a joke.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong again retard but keep trying. I have helped many here long before you landed here after Monty and the regulars over at YB showed everyone there just how clueless and a liar you are no matter which of your many user names you posted under and I continue to help many here in my replies and the many private messages I received on every technical aspect of these cars from engine combos to cams, carbs, converters, 4 links, shocks and tires. Oh and my trailer thread has the most views by far than any thread in the history of Tech Talk and it’s the 2nd most viewed thread of Bracket Talk NahNahTounge in addition to the threads about my cars, my engines seeing over 65 and over 75 thousand views and counting! Spitting

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only to listen to your inexperience, are the clueless and naive.

You'll never impress the experienced drag racer by how much you spend paying others with the experience you don't have, to do it for you.

So who are you helping? It could only be the clueless and naive who haven't figured out you're as inexperienced as they are.

Other than the words of the experienced drag racer you regurgitate, you're helping no one.

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says the retard who’s only reason for being here is to attempt to hook the clueless and naive here yet you are an EPIC failure here and even that group sees through your lies and bullshyt, as you haven’t gotten one engine or transmission assembly job from any of the regulars on this forum. Laughing very hard Full Moon NahNahTounge Spitting

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Any group that thinks I'd do work for them, is as delusional as you.

I'm merely showing what I get relaxation from doing everyday.

Fact.

At the same time you're in here pretending to be an expert, when you have no experience.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's a steady diet of hands on drag racing relaxation around here.

Get used to it.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
again retard but keep trying. I have helped many here long before you landed here after Monty and the regulars over at YB showed everyone there just how clueless and a liar you are no matter which of your many user names you posted under and I continue to help many here in my replies and the many private messages I received on every technical aspect of these cars from engine combos to cams, carbs, converters, 4 links, shocks and tires. Oh and my trailer thread has the most views by far than any thread in the history of Tech Talk and it’s the 2nd most viewed thread of Bracket Talk in addition to the threads about my cars, my engines seeing over 65 and over 75 thousand views and counting!

What got me on the bad side of the admitted satanist POS Mihko on YB, was pointing to the self evident upside down clown Libtard world that goes on at Bradenton.

What got you on the bad side of everyone on YB and voted in a poll most hated all times, is your pretending to be a drag racing expert guru same as you do here on DRR, when you gotta pay someone else to fix park on your powerglide transmission, because you have no experience or ability of your own. As just one recent example of you being no drag racing expert guru as you pretend, but rather a clueless, know nothing, do nothing.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I sure hope you didn't think an admitted POS satanist like Mihko would be on the side of Truth and justice.

This is the libtards we're taking about here. The liars, cheats, manipulators,..... Biden, Epstein, Clintons, Gates, Soros types.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
True Street / Strip camshaft JEGS sent us came with a pinned/staked on iron distributor drive gear for use with Everwear distributor gear, instead of bronze.

Nice piece, has 6 degrees and advanced carved into it,ended up 2 degrees retarded on the crankshaft gear of the RollMaster billet roller timing chain set.

This thing will pump out 650 hp with ease. I'll be back shortly with the dyno sheet.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
PAC 1243 spring

PAC R436 10 degree titanium retainer.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Waiting on the intake from porter to rip it on the dyno.

4340 GM Steel crankshaft, Eagle H beam 6.385 long rods, JE/SRP pistons, street / strip Lunati solid roller camshaft 680 680 255 263 110, PAC 1243 roller camshaft valve springs, PAC R436 10 degree titanium retainers, Powder coated black Track Warrior intake (ported 100%), Pro Comp 320 cylinder heads, Rollmaster billet timing chain set, Morel roller lifters, Smith Bros pushrods, Competition cams Gold rockers 1.7. SFI flexplate, Powermaster 9500 starter. Ansen RIPPER 454 valve covers (Black), Brodix stud girdle, Holley 0-80688 1050 Dominator carb. Same carb we used to dyno 496.

468 vs 496 shootout

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,