New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shock tuning?
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted
I have double adjustable rear shocks which are adjusted To the same middle number.
In my quest for quicker 60's should i increase the tire hit first?

Posts: 635 | Location: Bucks Co Pa | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Canted Valve
posted Hide Post
A video of what your setup is currently doing might be a good starting point.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 1084 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
What is the car doing now? Without video or a shock sensor it is kind of a guess. If you are going to guess, then go one way and see what it does.

Does your party represent personal responsibility?
Bill of non rights: http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/law/non-rights.htm

Posts: 3064 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
lol that's sorta been the problem for years my help at the track for that stuff is nonexistent.

Posts: 635 | Location: Bucks Co Pa | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR All Star
posted Hide Post
Bring the car to numidia and ill get you setup.

Posts: 7998 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
Ladder bar or four link? If it is ladder bar then I would start by tightening up extension.
Like others have said a video can tell you what it is doing and which direction you need to go. Most phones will even do a decent video if you put it on slow motion. Hard to tell what dark tire is doing in the shade so to record from sunny side so rear tire is not in the shade.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Our products are not designed for ED, they are designed for COMPETITIVE RACERS"

2X SHRA NE2 CHAMPION.

Posts: 1133 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
It's a ladder bar car.
Numidia may happen in the spring my friends been going there and keeps bugging me to go racing