Tools

Headers
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of XPS fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
tubie I bet your crew never won the parrot award before!!
your accompishments are minimal as stated

I think that's a challenge my Welder buddy is willing to accept.

I also think this thread is fixin' to get good.

Thinking III .......... racing wouldn't be nearly as fun without welders !

Razz

NHRA Pro Stock..........now on a no CARB diet.

Posts: 2764 | Location: ohio | Registered: February 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Fred, as I said, the world needs welders too but this thread is about headers, specifically headers built for my bracket car by the guy I commissioned to build them, a guy that comes highly recommended by many stock/super stock racers. Headers that are exactly what I wanted, in material, workmanship, fit and finish...

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings

quote:
I don't care what these clueless nobodies say ed.those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!

AGAIN, jenavet...KNOWS and has all beat for the best former crew chief and crew member responsible for backing up the driver!

That said, the jealous clueless nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt will do what they do...haters gonna hate.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
It dawned on me you have no idea what it takes to win a season long championship , because you haven't won a singe race in your whole life .

I have to admit I was fooled at first . But now I see that's your all iron 400 hp 396 behind the motor plate on the chink motor stand . (Is that Autozone paint on the heads)

And of course you have nothing to show for wins. You race against 16 year old zit faced kids in their moms mini van .. New crew every year , fresh out of a Jr. car and they still wax your no drivin azz ... Sportsman + High school Loooaaddd - Uppp and special Ed goes running ... so pathetic ..

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says the clueless nobody that ain't got shyt and ain't done shyt bracket racing.

AGAIN...this thread is about headers, specifically headers built for my bracket car by the guy I commissioned to build them, a guy that comes highly recommended by many stock/super stock racers. Headers that are exactly what I wanted, in material, workmanship, fit and finish...

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings. You Da Man

quote:
I don't care what these clueless nobodies say ed.those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!

Right AGAIN, jenavet...KNOWS

and again, the jealous clueless nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt will do what they do...haters gonna hate.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
1Ed we know who makes all your parts on your cars because you've bored us all to death with your sales pitch. The real question is who makes your bras? That is an engineering feat holding back your man cans

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
Has you poor h o m o azz ever even won a cheeseburger ... ???

Meanwhile , I'm still in 2000 . It's almost 9:00 am so I'm going to go to work . I'll be back to slap your punk azz around again a lil later lil hoe ..

On the cover of the rollin stone . got my picture on the cover of the rollin stone .... rollin stone , rollin stone .... got my picture on the cover of the rollin stone !

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
Ms. Kardashian, it's amazing that you claim to be a Trump supporter but you took your lessons from HilLIARy...
Any time anyone calls you on your @h!t, you change the subject/distract/divert. You have modelled your behavior directly after the DNC and HilLIARy.

Bracket Talk forum? Then why are there 40+ pages about a friggin' overbuilt and overpriced trailer?
Are you planning on racing the effin thing, Edwina?

Hater? Naw, I just feel sorry for you, little man. You have a LOT of top shelf shyt but ain't done shyt with it. So sad.

Edwina Kardashian...the master of doing less with more!

Yank, yank, yank....

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
poorboy, redneck nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt UNITE! Spitting

You just can't make this shyt up, the pathetic jealous haters, make it too easy! Uncontrollable Laugh

wow, a photo from 18 years ago on the cover of some 2nd rate rag about a 2nd rate sanctioning body.

STILL ain't impressed and still NO big checks, still no Wallys, still NO big $ bracket wins and still NO photos of this redneck welder's superior headers.

^^^AGAIN, a clueless nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt bracket racing who's clearly killing it NOT, welding up headers.

You just can't make this shyt up, the pathetic jealous haters, make it too easy! Uncontrollable Laugh

AGAIN...this thread is about headers, specifically headers built for my bracket car by the guy I commissioned to build them, a guy that comes highly recommended by many stock/super stock racers. Headers that are exactly what I wanted, in material, workmanship, fit and finish...

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings. You Da Man

quote:

and again, the jealous clueless nobodies that ain't got shyt nor done shyt will do what they do...haters gonna hate.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Ed got a new set of mild steel coated headers for a car for sale, Big f'n deal..with all these pics, you would think you could post one accomplishment? Ain't got chit, aint done chit, is only gonna talk chit.

No chit! He is crabwalking, as usual.

Stop he is full of chit. He even has Mike shoving chit for him...what a chit show.

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
again, chrisy, you add NOTHING to this thread nor this forum but hate for everything I post because you're jealous that my knowledge and experience is far superior to yours and my cars nicer and faster!

This is Tech Talk and this is a thread about the headers that I commissioned Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ to build and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings to coat.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
The only thing you commission is your begging for attention, post up your wins dumb f u c k. My timeslips have been posted on other threads, your chit is slow and for sale.

Post one timeslip of your so called fast car...pansy azz ain't got chit, ain't never done chit, ain't never gonna do chit.

TUBIE knows, and has forgot more accomplishments of his than you ever have made. BTW, My new dragster made passes over the weekend, faster with smaller motor and better looking than yours too without a copy cat paint job!

Posts: 1751 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
chrisy, where are your Fling wins, wherre are your miliion wins, where are your, $20k, $50K, $100K wins? Answer....you ain't got none!

quote:

This shyt show was of course started by a hater who was so determined, so desperate to find fault with these custom built headers and still all he could comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
You won't win with me Ed...

Post one win or never post again...wanna make a deal???

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
AGAIN...what the fuc have you won with your junk, outside your backwoods, redneck duck ponds? Answer...NOTHING! NO flings, NO million, NO DRR series, NO SFG promotions, NO $20K, NO $50K, NO $100 yada, yada!

TRUTH and FACTS!

quote:

This shyt show was of course started by a hater who was so determined, so desperate to find fault with these custom built headers and still all he could comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange. Oh The Shame

DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Happy Monday guys!

Hairy Smiley

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3097 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Won a lot more than you chump!!!

Post up one win? You are the king of bragg, post one divisional win, one big money win, one national event win, one divisional championship win, one driver of the year win, one all stars win, how about a best appearing, or best engineered? Any f'n win, can you even win on a regular bracket day at your home track?

Post up chump! You talk chit, just post up chump! You cant buy wins, they must be earned. Pretty obvious so far.

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Morning Mr Bender! Did you wanna bragg on your zoomies too, your not gonna do it right? lmfao!!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
AGAIN...what the fuc have you won with your junk, outside your backwoods, redneck duck ponds? Answer...NOTHING! NO flings, NO million, NO DRR series, NO SFG promotions, NO $20K, NO $50K, NO $100K yada, yada!

TRUTH and FACTS!

quote:

This shyt show was of course started by a hater who was so determined, so desperate to find fault with these custom built headers and still all he could comment about was a tack weld on the underside of a flange, same tack welds seen on many headers including every pair of Dynatech dragster headers on the majority of dragsters in the lanes at every track in the country except their tacks are on the top, bottom and both sides as well the headers are not welded completely around each tube to the flange. Oh The Shame

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
Post up or shut up forever dumbazz, c'mon let's make a deal? You pull vacuum, you bragg to all of us daily on how smart, how fast, how rich, how nice your chit is, so post up your accomplishments to back up your so called knowledge, speed, and money!

You constantly tell us how we all ain't chit while your so great, so post it already!

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
your words not mind but it's clear your and a few others here egos are bruised.

quote: