Notify
Tools

Headers
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Oh The Shame

Haters gonna hate.

Meanwhile same "booger" on the underside of my Dynatech headers and many others.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Oh The Shame

Haters gonna hate.

Meanwhile same "booger" on the underside of my Dynatech headers and many others.
good to know all your headers have the same bird shyt welds lol

TGIF Full Moon Beating Dead Horse

Ps. If you can bash on everyone else's stuff, don't post pictures unless yo stuff is perfect lol

Pss. I dont hate, I dont care, I just like messing with the puppet Mr. Ed Relaxing

.991 60'
4.36 @ 159 so far.....
6.86 @ 198 trying for more......

533" single carb
235" Harrison 4-link

Posts: 1084 | Location: Nova Siri, Italy | Registered: June 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good job but why didn't they clean up the welds?

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Better yet.... why didn't you grind the blobs off there.....
oh wait..Why didn't you have someone grind the blobs off there before spending money on making them pretty?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Again, the fabrication and workmanship of these headers is top shelf. Many in the stock/super stock community have their headers built by Greg. There is no issue with the quality nor appearance with the welds and they are on par in with every professional header builder's work I have seen.

Ignore the haters comments.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Again, the fabrication and workmanship of these headers is top shelf. There is no issue with the quality nor appearance with the welds.

No, the headers have welding spatter and and slag that could have been removed TO MAKE them top quality and good appearing.. but those aren't..
What part of the facts and truth don't you like?

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4467 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^says a nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^says a nobody that ain't got shyt nor done shyt!

Maybe, but your headers still aren't top shelf are they?
I mean those are YOUR photos showing the defects aren't they?
Again....truth and facts lil' one...

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
AGAIN, they are TOP shelf concurred by every racer that has a clue which you don't.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
So you're just going to ignore the truth and facts....again..

Guess you're not the absolute b!tchin guy you claim to be.....over and over and over and over and over and over

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^a clueless, jealous, hater that ain't got shyt nor done shyt that has never contributed anything of relevance and substance to this forum.

THAT'S the TRUTH and the FACTS!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
"TOP shelf" = the best, 100%, perfect...

You assume since you pay the most it is "top shelf"
But sometimes even the best needs to be fine tuned.
You should have detailed the headers so they would in fact be top shelf. But since you're not mechanically inclined you missed it.
He11, if you had spent some time and labor to actually make them "perfect" maybe you would have worked up a sweat and reduced them man boobs you're sporting all the time..

Just say'n

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
must be true, I read it on an internet forum. Wrong

Another CLUELESS comment from a jealous hater that thinks he knows yet ain't got shyt nor done shyt!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I have a copy of your family photo that clearly shows it. I guess it was something else you missed in a photo...

Lets put it this way...the photo of your flaming inverted nipples showing through your shirt was so hysterical it got taken down so quickly I'm assuming Scott just didn't want you to be so embarrassed you'd be crushed.

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
so now we know the truth, not only are you a clueless, jealous hater but you're gay too. Easter Egg Purple Hippo Dance

Only at Tech Talk can a header thread become a gay man's wants and hopes for man boobs and "Inverted nipples" Laughing very hard

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
3800 views of "just another blemished headers" on our way to 4k. Beat you to it Ed Kardashian

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Now you know how tom brady feels ed,you just cant win.
I just had mikes fab shop do me a set of chrome zoomies.i hope they come out as nice as yours

Posts: 1425 | Location: united states | Registered: January 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike and I'm sure they will, all the fab shop headers I have seen look good, I just don't buy into their claims.

Yea, me and Tom are the target of the jealous haters and another thing we have in common besides our good looks is both our wives are former models. Wink

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
both our wives are former models. Wink

Maybe you can borrow one of their bras to keep your t!ts tied down.

Dave

F J B

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^still hoping and dreaming. you are what you are.... Easter Egg Purple Hippo Dance