Notify
Tools

Headers
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
another cluless hater that ain't got shty nor done shyt but this one is a wannabe dr. phil too. Laughing very hard

hey doc, fyi the ladies have always told me I suck a big c o c k. NahNahTounge

That said, 14,000+ views on our way to 15,000 about just another set of mild steel coated headers!

Posts: 185 | Location: Indy | Registered: January 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Big bracket race expert...28th place.....unbelieveable

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^ain't got shyt, ain't done shyt, ebay engine builder. Pathetic LOSER!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
you dont have 15,000 views because you have a nice set of headers, you have 15,000 views because of the train wreck in everything you post

that said, the dragster headers do look very nice, the other headers look good but are nothing impressive. The dragster headers look like they were made on a tuesday and the other headers were made on a friday evening. the coating looks good.

Posts: 794 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings. You Da Man

If you have a need for either or both, give them a call, you won't be disappointed in the workmanship, quality, lead time or price.

quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
A lot of buddies have used him, and everyone just raves about him. I think he is a real artists, seen some stuff that looks great and performs better than you can imagine. he is very good

quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
They do look good in the pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooley:
Very nice

quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
headers look pretty good to me. they are nicer than most and for sure mine.

quote:
Originally posted by bbtommyd:
They made headers for my dragster last October. They are the best set I've owned. bar none.

quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks again, to Greg Holman aka REF Unlimited in Kingman, AZ. and Gene Schaffer aka Central Connecticut Coatings. You Da Man

If you have a need for either or both, give them a call, you won't be disappointed in the workmanship, quality, lead time or price.

quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
A lot of buddies have used him, and everyone just raves about him. I think he is a real artists, seen some stuff that looks great and performs better than you can imagine. he is very good

quote:
Originally posted by "The Bender":
They do look good in the pictures.

quote:
Originally posted by Wooley:
Very nice

quote:
Originally posted by pauley:
headers look pretty good to me. they are nicer than most and for sure mine.

quote:
Originally posted by bbtommyd:
They made headers for my dragster last October. They are the best set I've owned. bar none.

quote:
Originally posted by jenavet:
those headers look great all cleaned up and coated!!
[URL= ]Ed destroyer[/URL]

The car that devastated your Chevelle

Posts: 54 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have Ed on my ignore list , but Everyone who has use this builder him raves about his work....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
BlahBlah No p u s s y, competing at more than half the points days will. Full Moon

Why would you schedule your breast reduction operations during racing season? Kinda stupid...especially since it doesn't look like it's working. Oh The Shame

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4466 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by imakehp:
quote:
BlahBlah No p u s s y, competing at more than half the points days will. Full Moon

Why would you schedule your breast reduction operations during racing season? Kinda stupid...especially since it doesn't look like it's working. Oh The Shame

We got a quitter............

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mark actually sells a lot of engines on sites Ed Kardashian has been booted from.

And no, Mark, he won't quit. He thrives on being the shyt stirrer and the comments he inspires. It's the only attention he gets since he's the one on the outside looking in at the winner's circle.

And that red Chevelle...wasn't shyt until he conned his way into the Alf Weibe suspension that made it launch hard.

You gotta admit, he has some of the nicest stuff of anyone who ain't done shyt, ever. I think if he'd learn to pole dance and shake those manboobs he could win something, a wet t-shirt contest maybe.

Yank, yank, yank....

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Busted Knuckles:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 1320racer:

Mark actually sells a lot of engines on sites Ed Kardashian has been booted from.

And no, Mark, he won't quit. He thrives on being the shyt stirrer and the comments he inspires. It's the only attention he gets since he's the one on the outside looking in at the winner's circle.

And that red Chevelle...wasn't shyt until he conned his way into the Alf Weibe suspension that made it launch hard.

You gotta admit, he has some of the nicest stuff of anyone who ain't done shyt, ever. I think if he'd learn to pole dance and shake those manboobs he could win something, a wet t-shirt contest maybe.

Yank, yank, yank....[/QUOTE

Its raining Copo's Ed.....with stainless steel headers with clean welds [URL= ]Its raining Copo's[/URL]

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine with the New Joyzee state police .
He told me they apprehended an incoherent fat man that must have been in a wrecked white firechicken on the side of the road for days .

He was covered in man chowder and feathers ,
s u kk i n g a race track corndog , while looking at the same three or for pictures of some POS hunk of junk and mumbling I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ... I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ...
If anyone knows this h o m o or want to claim him , he can be found at the Hobo-kin mental hospital . perv ward .

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TubeCarz:
I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine with the New Joyzee state police .
He told me they apprehended an incoherent fat man with man boobs that must have been in a wrecked white firechicken on the side of the road for days .

s u kk i n g a race track corndog , while looking at the same three or for pictures of some POS hunk of junk and mumbling I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ... I aint got shyt , I aint done shyt ...
If anyone knows this h o m o or want to claim him , he can be found at the Hobo-kin mental hospital . perv ward .

DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
quote:
He told me they apprehended an incoherent fat man that must have been in a wrecked white firechicken on the side of the road for days .

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T/D6591:
quote:

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Busted Knuckles
posted Hide Post
quote:

Organized people are just too lazy to look for their $h!t.

Posts: 488 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: November 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
We got a quitter......with man boobs

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VORTECPRO,

DRR Sportsman
Picture of TubeCarz
posted Hide Post
Wink

Posts: 428 | Location: Palm City Fla . | Registered: June 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of TORQIN
posted Hide Post
HMMMM

Posts: 1754 | Location: Houston, Tx. | Registered: November 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of T/D6591
posted Hide Post
Laughing Hard

Posts: 1708 | Location: Portland,Oregon | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post