Find
Notify
Tools

FTI dealer's
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted
Looking to pull the trigger on a new FTI trans, any dealer's out there worth going through or just order direct ??

Thanks !!!

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Rob7181
posted Hide Post
Deal direct!

Rob Robertson

Posts: 961 | Location: Welcome, MD | Registered: December 06, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HS professor:
Looking to pull the trigger on a new FTI trans, any dealer's out there worth going through or just order direct ??

Thanks !!!

If you’re not in a hurry, they typically have a Black Friday deal with 10% off and free shipping directly with FTI.

Posts: 712 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of rusty
posted Hide Post
scoggins ****ey in lubbock

honesty is the best policy,insanity is a better deffense
1.036, 6.16@ 224

Posts: 1396 | Location: texas | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
not sure about complete trans,but on parts Jegs has them same price and free shipping. Thats what I had to do when making last purchase of fluid and some clutch's.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4179 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
Shoot me an email with our city and state. I might e able to find a dealer near you. And if you do decide to go direct i'm happy to help. -Dalton

dalton@ftiperformance.com

Posts: 160 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of FTI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FTI:
Shoot me an email with our city and state. I might e able to find a dealer near you. And if you do decide to go direct i'm happy to help. -Dalton

dalton@ftiperformance.com

your city and state*

Posts: 160 | Location: Deland, FL | Registered: August 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

Ordered one direct, high gear should be interesting to say the least lol

Thanks Dalton, I had already talked to John about this so I figured I'd give him the order.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post