DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Posting Pictures
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Posting Pictures
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
Nice, I've followed a little bit about this project. Would like to see the results.

It has been a journey. I put two transmissions together for the car for Lights Out, a 1.58 low and a 1.64.

The day before we were gonna shove off Wilson Manifolds told us our 4150 intake wasn't gonna be completed.

A RR intake 4150 are hard to come by last minute, so we missed out on Lights Out.

I fired Wilson and called Tony at BES and he got us straightened out. I had an old friend local port the Dart Tony suggested we use.

This is how I wanted to do it all along. For some reason the engines owner was dying to give Wilson a couple grand. I think we have $700 - 800 in the Dart.

It worked out for the best in the end anyway, the Wilson would have been wrong for the small dose of nitrous DXP Street allows per the rules.

It makes good power, 100 125 more than mine. We're gonna look at that again today with the new intake and carb.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Rietow,

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post