DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    Lower rad hose with electric water pump...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lower rad hose with electric water pump...
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted
Need a part number or application for a lower rad hose used with meziere electric water pump. 69-72 BBC Nova Everything is in factory position. I detest the generic flex hose!

I have posted on FB and a Nova forum. It seems like I'm the only one who doesn't want to use the flex hose.

Please somebody on here must have this combo in a stock front end Nova.

Posts: 53 | Location: ON Canada | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
I just bought upper and lower hoses for a BB 69 Camaro right from my parts wharehouse. I don't have the pn but they were like 15 bucks each and I believe they were Gates. upper is 1.5" and the lower is 1.75"

Lower is an easy one, just a 1.75" hose with a 90 degree bend, can probably find that at Autozone .........

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
My hose from the mechanical pump won't work, the geometry changed a bit. Funny thing is, everybody says bend up a wire and go rummage through the rad hoses at the store. To which I ask, well if you did that for your electric water pump on your BBC Nova, what is the application or part number for the hose you bought?!! Secondly around here they don't seem to be stocking a bunch of hoses anymore, I guess because of so many part numbers nowadays.

Posts: 53 | Location: ON Canada | Registered: September 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post