DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Tech Talk - by Abruzzi    It's finally done !!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's finally done !!!
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m thinking with those lights he better be holding some. Just kidding I know it the first time out testing.

quote:
I saw it at Atco Bob and thought it was a Ford Ranger! Looks great. Interested in motor specs.

Thanks guys !!!!
I'll post up some build pics later.

You think those lights were bad, should have seen him when he tried using the delay box off the top Big Grin Definitely gotta deepstage the truck footbraking lol

I heard that about 5 times yesterday Greg Big Grin Razz One guy even thought there were two of the same looking trucks there, said he saw an S10 the exact same color and wheels, saw it from the back lol Engines just a 468 with Brodix Race Rite 290 heads and a solid roller, Rupert 950 carb.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bob are those passes on gas or alky?

Alcohol, a Rupert 950 our first real solid try with it. So far it's exceeding our expectations in every aspect.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Monroe twp nj | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of HS professor
posted Hide Post
quote:
? Are you using a transbrake to launch or are you foot braking??

Footbraking

just sent you a pm

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
What’s it weigh?
What’s the engine combo?

Posts: 690 | Location: Bucks Co Pa | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post
Very nice!!!! We built our truck with a lot of info/pics of Super 10, also.

Clark

Posts: 123 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of CAD
posted Hide Post

Posts: 123 | Location: Omaha NE | Registered: October 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post